Braai etiket...

MJ the Expat

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Tenderizes the meat whilst imparting some bloody Marvellous flavour

Bloody hell, how to bugger up that delicious taste in one go. No captain, just no, sacrilege. I only use mutton, not supermarket rubbish, ( :blush: okay so it's homegrown, and I have total control) Get mutton from the butcher, ask him/her to hang it for a week or more, this will add to the cost, but it is so tasty, that all you need to season it with is salt. I can just feel the fat running down my chin, now I'm hungry. And the fat must be thick.

Hell I feel so strongly about it that I've raided a mates facebook page. This is what farmers braai

post-2975-0-06832600-1506107957_thumb.jpg

and I had to edit out the faces, but not the beer bellies :whistling:

post-2975-0-06933300-1506107976_thumb.jpg

edit: anyone that's been to the Henderson MTB race would be able to match belly to face :devil:

Edited by deanbean

Bloody hell, how to bugger up that delicious taste in one go. No captain, just no, sacrilege. I only use mutton, not supermarket rubbish, ( :blush: okay so it's homegrown, and I have total control) Get mutton from the butcher, ask him/her to hang it for a week or more, this will add to the cost, but it is so tasty, that all you need to season it with is salt. I can just feel the fat running down my chin, now I'm hungry. And the fat must be thick.

Hell I feel so strongly about it that I've raided a mates facebook page. This is what farmers braai

21616073_1618557578204723_8768504449451252889_n.jpg

HFA B.jpg

Ja, well, if you get it that fresh and that under control... Different story entirely

attachicon.gif21616073_1618557578204723_8768504449451252889_n.jpg

attachicon.gifHFA B.jpg

edit: anyone that's been to the Henderson MTB race would be able to match belly to face :devil:

Don't forget the fresh lemon juice!

attachicon.gif21616073_1618557578204723_8768504449451252889_n.jpg

attachicon.gifHFA B.jpg

edit: anyone that's been to the Henderson MTB race would be able to match belly to face [emoji317]

Karoo mutton.

The "other" white meat

Karoo mutton.

The "other" white meat

Karoo mutton. And white meat. Fanie mate, we need to talk. Are you going to Seagulls?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Karoo mutton. And white meat. Fanie mate, we need to talk. Are you going to Seagulls?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes that Mutton has a piece of white meat attached to it. Dr says one must eat white meat, that counts in my books.

Unfortunately not going. Nappies are expensive