Please help a preemie

2bliss

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess who is 3 months old today? :)

Just WOW !!!  This thread has really been an emotional roller coaster.  You forgot just how small and fragile babies are and I can't even comprehend holding a baby as tiny as Karmi.  She is a little superstar and is absolutely gorgeous.

This thread inadvertently gave me some peace of mind the last week.

My wife went into labour at 30 weeks due to infection. 

Last 3 days we were sitting in hospital waiting too see if the medication managed to stop labour.

Many times the fighting spirit shown by little Karmi provided me with some comfort that there will be hope for healthy baby and mommy at the end of this ordeal no matter what happens.

Karmi is growing so fast! :) good too see things going well

This thread inadvertently gave me some peace of mind the last week.

My wife went into labour at 30 weeks due to infection. 

Last 3 days we were sitting in hospital waiting too see if the medication managed to stop labour.

Many times the fighting spirit shown by little Karmi provided me with some comfort that there will be hope for healthy baby and mommy at the end of this ordeal no matter what happens.

Karmi is growing so fast! :) good too see things going well

Best wishes for your family !

I forgot too mention Wife got released this morning.

Did they stop the labour? Mom and baby fine?

• 3 weeks later...

Karmi at 2 weeks; 1 month and 10 days; 2 months and 10 days; 3 months and 3 weeks.

That pacifier is shrinking! :o

Little Cutey Pie. Thanks for the updates 2bliss, always appreciated! 

Karmi at 2 weeks; 1 month and 10 days; 2 months and 10 days; 3 months and 3 weeks.

That pacifier is shrinking! :o

Look at that, she grew into her dummy. and clothes and everything..[emoji847]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Beware of generalizing. My wife and I stopped after trying to conceive for 13 years. We still rejoice with everyone who is blessed to have children, and mourn with those who lose theirs, or like us, can't conceive.

But yes, point taken. The comment was made by someone insensitive to other people's needs.

As for Karmi, I am rejoicing in her good health.

Excuse my hijack, but I can't keep quiet any longer. I am bursting with joy, as my wife is 11 weeks pregnant after trying for 13 years, and us giving up hope. God is faithful to His promise He gave me in 2010, and despite me losing hope, my wife is doing well. Also, we did not see any doctor in her conceiving effort, so truly we see this as a miracle.

Excuse my hijack, but I can't keep quiet any longer. I am bursting with joy, as my wife is 11 weeks pregnant after trying for 13 years, and us giving up hope. God is faithful to His promise He gave me in 2010, and despite me losing hope, my wife is doing well. Also, we did not see any doctor in her conceiving effort, so truly we see this as a miracle.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!