Please help a preemie

2bliss

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See soft toy for reference: 2 September (Karmi at 1 and a half months old) and today (5 months old). At last her newborn and 0-3 month clothes are fitting properly :D

What a comparison!  Thanks for sharing.

See soft toy for reference: 2 September (Karmi at 1 and a half months old) and today (5 months old). At last her newborn and 0-3 month clothes are fitting properly :D

Where is the [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ button

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hows our little girls year started?

Apologies, things are always so hectic at the start of the academic year. I'm sorry for having been absent for so long.

Karmi is doing great! She goes to daycare now, because mom has to work. Little one got a cold a couple of weeks ago, but managed to fight it off without complications.

She is still much smaller than other babies her age (one cannot really tell from the pics, I know) and her doctor is just slightly concerned about the size of her head as it is smaller than expected for a of baby her size/weight.

Still, she is a happy little miracle:

post-63219-0-48284700-1518330393_thumb.jpg

post-63219-0-13643500-1518330417_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...