[Event] Coronation Double Century 2017

06rush

and no one got sacrificed to keep him rolling? Surely the weakest oke should have offered up a wheel

im sure there were no "weaklings" in that team, also because it's so early in the race, everyone is still feeling strong, I'm sure as hell not sacrificing my contribution to the team & race no matter who it is, different story if it's at 140km.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Will was suffering from Pro Fomo."

As always a very entertaining race report.. but where is the fines report.. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ja, and where is the mention of me clearing Trudouw pass for you guys so that you could speed past!! Wont do that again, PAH!

Edited by Patchelicious

Ja, and where is the nation of me clearing Trudouw pass for you guys so that you could speed past!! Wont do that again, PAH!

Skande..next year you should officiate the fines meeting.

Ja, and where is the nation of me clearing Trudouw pass for you guys so that you could speed past!! Wont do that again, PAH![/quote

If we mentioned yours specifically we would have to do the same for everybody, then the race report would have been double the length!!

I did spot the Hollard boys and I may have split the team slightly as we overtook so it looked like we were down to 6 riders by Tradouw. :P just to look more savage

Skande..next year you should officiate the fines meeting.

Ag nee, that would be killer. Fines were for Will climbing with Pro teams, Klyde for sounding like a Airbus, Brendon for sitting in the support car with AC on, Kev for not using his drops all day. The rest I cannot remember after my other fines ????

Dont know about that....there was an event which used to start at the Macro in Milnerton late 80s.250km long distance....short distance 155km....

Yes, Stocks and Stocks, and it finished in Table View.

The South Easter back was a killer on the West Coast Road! :)

Yes, Stocks and Stocks, and it finished in Table View.

The South Easter back was a killer on the West Coast Road! :)

That was tough......there was not exactly an abundance of water tables then.

The one year the oke from Soloped won it.I bought my Cannondale from him that year as well.

Edited by Kranswurm

Ja, and where is the nation of me clearing Trudouw pass for you guys so that you could speed past!! Wont do that again, PAH![/quote

If we mentioned yours specifically we would have to do the same for everybody, then the race report would have been double the length!!

I did spot the Hollard boys and I may have split the team slightly as we overtook so it looked like we were down to 6 riders by Tradouw. :P just to look more savage

It’s fine, all that you have done is awoken an old adversary, so next year you can add; “Beaten by Team Genays again ????” to your cool race reports.

It’s on!! Bring it!! Step it up!!

Edited by Patchelicious

ame="Pure Savage" post="3233077" timestamp="1511949378"]

It’s fine, all that you have done is awoken an old adversary, so next year you can add; “Beaten by Team Genays again ????” to you coo race reports.

It’s on!! Bring it!! Step it up!!

You appear to have confused the need for 'altitude' training with 'attitude' :whistling: :)

Or to put it mildly, the Savages bow to no man, and Patch is definitely no man. Hehe