[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2018

Pure Savage

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So my wife got her email,but when I want to enter her it says:" preferential entries open 1pm 7 September 2017" and doesn't want to continue any further. What gives?

So in the spirit of giving preference to the 2017s in 2018, can we also get a 2018 seeding at least equal or better than 2017?

So in the spirit of giving preference to the 2017s in 2018, can we also get a 2018 seeding at least equal or better than 2017?

What about the guys and girls that did the seeding events and are training hard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Team DJR all entered in no time at all. Sure was the easiest entry process I've had in years. Glad they changed the start venue and looking forward to the race and hoping we'll have a wind free and cool day. We sure deserve at least that from the cycling and weather gods for a change! 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't try and mess with my schedule!!

here is the program

Sun4 March - kiddies cycle tour

Sat10 March  - Stellenbosch WC

Sun11 March - argus.

Add Eroica the weekend after and I'll call that a great schedule

What about the guys and girls that did the seeding events and are training hard?

To them i give kudos, hope they have a massive feeling of accomplishment and enjoy their seeding anywhere behind 3E :)

To them i give kudos, hope they have a massive feeling of accomplishment and enjoy their seeding anywhere behind 3E :)

And the guy next to you who also is seeded in 3E and did his last ride the weekend before the 2017 Argust? Imagine getting a dead wheel from him up hospital bend and then having to turn youself inside-out to get back on before Wynberg.

Edited by GLuvsMtb

as much i am looking forward to my first Argus at the second attempt the thought of riding the week thereafter in a dedicated cycling lane on the coast make the cost of the trip worthwhile.

Lagoon beach to Melkbosstrand ????????

Mail received, entry done. R430.00 compared to R480.00 of previous entry. Not bad.....

R430, I was charged R510??

Ek dink nog of ek wil..

Ek dink ook nog.....

First attempt 2015....FIRES!!!

2016 F@ck it cause I'm still to disappointed.

2017 Let's give it another go......WIND!!!

And now I don't know if I can handle anymore disappointment again.

Sent from my SM-J111F using Tapatalk