Slowbee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and DB is the back marker ........

common DB!

I think he had problems with his tracker, I saw him leaving with the rest of the bunch at the start but it showing him at 0 km for a very long time. I have ridden with him a few times, good guy so cheering him on.

I think he had problems with his tracker, I saw him leaving with the rest of the bunch at the start but it showing him at 0 km for a very long time. I have ridden with him a few times, good guy so cheering him on.

Just confirmed Darrell had tracker issues which is sorted now

He's in good spirits and it looks like everything is going according to plan

8647dcc0627ba369776c0e9b0d889e39.jpg

Just confirmed Darrell had tracker issues which is sorted now

He's in good spirits and it looks like everything is going according to plan

8647dcc0627ba369776c0e9b0d889e39.jpg

Thanks Fanie, feel much better that all is still well. He just needs to ride his own race and he should be fine, strong lad that one!

I know it's all about the line honours, but there are three categories.

Looks like just 5 ladies have entered, so three on the podium, seems down from last year?

Not too many development guys from what I can see, which is a pity since the first race was won by one.

Edited by rider#35

I know it's all about the live honours, buy there are three categories.

Looks like just 5 ladies have entered, so three on the podium, seems down from last year?

Not too many development guys from what I can see, which is a pity since the first race was won by one.

And now one of them just went off course, Gerald Cele which means he can still ride & finish but no prizes.

And now one of them just went off course, Gerald Cele which means he can still ride & finish but no prizes.

but his speed off course says 105km/hr?

but his speed off course says 105km/hr?

i wouldnt read too much into that, these Satelite trackers are temperamental, probably just calculated an average speed there.

have the race leaders got a tail wind? They are flying ! 23km/hr avg..... 240 km in! thats madness!

I see some folk have stopped for power naps at VdK Dam