• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I was on leave yesterday as my lightie went back to school and on my way to his school I see it looks like there is a new shop up in the east rand. Not far from where the old one was. I don't normally take him to school and my wife says she doesn't remember seeing it last year. So I assume it is new? It is in homestead road right next to mamba HQ.

I was on leave yesterday as my lightie went back to school and on my way to his school I see it looks like there is a new shop up in the east rand. Not far from where the old one was. I don't normally take him to school and my wife says she doesn't remember seeing it last year. So I assume it is new? It is in homestead road right next to mamba HQ.

Your eyes weren't fooling you LWB... it's still in it's infancy, but up an running nicely now  :thumbup: 

We were very sad when our initial foray into the East Rand didn't quite work out, but we've found a nice new option to expand our footprint out that way. Please go check it out when you can... some awesome news shirts hitting the shelves these next few weeks.

Shop details below

Edenvale Outlet
13 President Rd,

Eastleigh, Edenvale,1609

Open: Tues-Fri: 09:00 - 17:00
Sat: 09:00 - 14:00
johan@anatomic.co.za
011 524 0290

Some hot new jerseys going onto the shelves this week... will get you some proper pictures asap!
Also should have in my hands the new improved Ergonomic Bib by this evening - after months of testing and refinement, we're confident it's going to be the best value for money bib on the market  :thumbup: 

Keep an eye on this thread for some cool launch specials

post-32203-0-47815400-1548168587_thumb.jpg

Do you have an outlet in Cape Town that doesn't require me to apply for a visa, fill up with petrol & buy roadtrip snacks?

... like maybe closer to the southern suburbs/deep south

I'm afraid we have just the one store... next best bet would be to order online if you're comfortable with your sizing - www.weardirect.co.za, free delivery in SA 

Try my luck here.....

Do you perhaps, perchance manufacture a formal type of cycling shirt?

With a collar, buttons and pockets?

Your opposition do one but they have got the sizing wrong.

BrickLane Bikes also have a shirt from Sweden but it is very, very expensive.

Looking for something I could perhaps wear to work, tour with and not have to go out in darn Lycra.

Thanks

Try my luck here.....

Do you perhaps, perchance manufacture a formal type of cycling shirt?

With a collar, buttons and pockets?

Your opposition do one but they have got the sizing wrong.

BrickLane Bikes also have a shirt from Sweden but it is very, very expensive.

Looking for something I could perhaps wear to work, tour with and not have to go out in darn Lycra.

Thanks

Unfortunately not at the moment Sepia... we actually quite like that top 'our opposition' did, it's pretty cool, just don't tell them we said so  :D

It's not something currently in the pipeline, but will possibly consider something along those lines heading forward 

I'm afraid we have just the one store... next best bet would be to order online if you're comfortable with your sizing - www.weardirect.co.za, free delivery in SA

Thanks, but when I was last at the store I noticed that there was a distinct sizing difference between various tops.

Thanks, but when I was last at the store I noticed that there was a distinct sizing difference between various tops.

Indeed there is, we have three main cycling cuts just for guys... Elite, Performance and Standard cuts. All aimed at different builds and desires - gotta try cater for everyone.

Attached is the sizing chart to show you how they do vary from one another - Sizing Chart - All in One 2018.pdf

And even after this, each shirt might still vary very slightly from this chart as the fabrics/specs change - it's all rather complex, but at the end of the day our core focus is to showcase the custom side of the business and the opportunities available to our clientele.  

Hope that makes some sense

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any anatomic specials happening?? 

looking to replace my old uv knee sleeves, and

gillet (with the 2 x zips)

Funny enough you ask Taahir - we will be having a big pre-argus promo with 20% off everything in-store and online. Will run 1-9 March if you can just hold a couple days  ;)