You have any direct at the okes?

Unfortunately not Scott... we did do some mens' orientated designs a couple years back, but they didn't really take. Might be time to test the waters again though. What sort of thing you have in mind?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

94.7 EXPO

You guys normally have a nice setup at the expo

Can I request that you put up some of the RSA flag shirts on a special price.

Would be super cool.

Thanks

Noted, thanks for the input

How snug is snug on an anatomic cycling shirt.

The one I bought the zip tends to make rolling hills like the valley of a thousand hills.

Is this correct, or should I find a new road map aka shirt size and review the interpretation of snug?

How snug is snug on an anatomic cycling shirt.

The one I bought the zip tends to make rolling hills like the valley of a thousand hills.

Is this correct, or should I find a new road map aka shirt size and review the interpretation of snug?

Zips are a tricky one, when it comes to tight fitting tops like our Elite and Biotomic ones the aim is very snug, and because they are tight we generally go with stronger 5mm zips as they are obviously under more pressure than they would be on a looser fitting item. So as the zips stronger than the fabric as such, if it's loose you will end up with some minor ripples... hope that makes some sense? You possibly needed the size smaller or are kind of stuck between sizes

Philip, I'll send you a pm with my email address is a second... I'm not sure why they've aged like that, salt, sweat, sun and washing chemicals can throw up some spanners from time to time, but it's a relatively easy fix. We can replace the band with a fresh one for a small fee, will just take a week or two to get it done

Glad the the rest is still holding up strong :thumbup:

I've experienced the exact same problem. So I'd also be keen to fix my pair if there is a reasonably priced solution. Such comfortable bib shorts otherwise!

Zips are a tricky one, when it comes to tight fitting tops like our Elite and Biotomic ones the aim is very snug, and because they are tight we generally go with stronger 5mm zips as they are obviously under more pressure than they would be on a looser fitting item. So as the zips stronger than the fabric as such, if it's loose you will end up with some minor ripples... hope that makes some sense? You possibly needed the size smaller or are kind of stuck between sizes

Jinne, if I go smaller my centrally located special executive body mass will be squeezed into my cycling pants. Aint going to happen. My shorts are to tight as it is.

Jinne, if I go smaller my centrally located special executive body mass will be squeezed into my cycling pants. Aint going to happen. My shorts are to tight as it is.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I've experienced the exact same problem. So I'd also be keen to fix my pair if there is a reasonably priced solution. Such comfortable bib shorts otherwise!

Have sent you a pm so we can organize a repair for you  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

If you're free this weekend, pop into the FIBO global fitness expo at the Northgate Dome. Plenty going on here for those in the fitness industry and most importantly, we're launching our great new CrossGear range...

post-32203-0-26694800-1540545868_thumb.jpg

post-32203-0-67569200-1540545999_thumb.jpg