• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already ordered a bib for my wife, thanks so much! Order still says payment pending, have shot you an email just to clarify

Thanks Jase, we have your order... the payment should be confirmed from our banks side overnight and we will then dispatch asap. We're going to look at improving this in the future, would ideally like to have this admin out the way asap.

Thanks for the order, we have received it - we hope your wife enjoys the bib  :thumbup:

Thanks Jase, we have your order... the payment should be confirmed from our banks side overnight and we will then dispatch asap. We're going to look at improving this in the future, would ideally like to have this admin out the way asap.

Thanks for the order, we have received it - we hope your wife enjoys the bib  :thumbup:

Thanks, always good to confirm, don't want any hiccups. 

Thanks, I am sure she will.

No real models like assos? The 2nd pic would be a good one...........

Sorry, blonde moment, totally misread your post  :w00t:

This is a family site, so not live models I'm afraid

Edited by Anatomic Sportswear

I tried paying online but always comes back with this site cannot be reached when i put my card details in.

:(

I tried paying online but always comes back with this site cannot be reached when i put my card details in.

:(

Apologies, not sure what might be happening - can't see anything on our side. If you don't come right, please email Pieter at shop@anatomic.co.za and he can process your order manually.

Thanks for your patience, we're learning a few little lessons today, but we're hopefully learning along the way.

Where is your new shop on the east rand?

No East rand shop I am afraid, the relationship we had set up did rather unfortunately not work out.

Ok its gone thru - however it did time out and took me back to the checkout, the money did come off my account tho. Please confirm from your side if its gone thru.

Thank you guys.

Apologies, not sure what might be happening - can't see anything on our side. If you don't come right, please email Pieter at shop@anatomic.co.za and he can process your order manually.

Thanks for your patience, we're learning a few little lessons today, but we're hopefully learning along the way.

No East rand shop I am afraid, the relationship we had set up did rather unfortunately not work out.

Hi :)

Is there any other Jhb or Gauteng based shop stocking Anatomic? It's been my favouritist cycling shirt and would love to get some pants!

Hi guys, any idea why the silicone leg grippers "dried up" on my platinum bib?

The gripper dots have hardened and they are now pretty scratchy. So much so that I'm contemplating cutting that bit off (wear them under baggies anyway.) These bibs are a couple of years old now, but the chamois and lycra are still perfect, so it's a waste not wearing them because of the scratchy bit at the end.

I'm scared it might be something during washing that made this happen, and I really want prevent it happening to any of my other shorts.

33f2f6ebc0b13bb27e795e2c52e10698.jpg