Name and Shame fellow Cyclist/Drivers??

Quagga

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am guessing you had a recent close call?

a while ago, from a dude on his cell phone that passed me within 30cm, while having his bike on a bike rack.

Chances are he is on this very forum complaining about idiot drivers.

When I mentioned  to another "friend" that i can not stand it when people text and drive and take pictures etc. His response was "I have not killed anyone YET, and do you everything perfect?"

So yes I am irritated when I get a KOM defender email from strava and see someone forgot their phone strava and did 124km/h on the road from Meerendal at 16:30 when there are LOTS of cyclists and runner on that road. 

They will be the 1st to cry when someone close to them get knocked over or killed. 

a while ago, from a dude on his cell phone that passed me within 30cm, while having his bike on a bike rack.

Chances are he is on this very forum complaining about idiot drivers.

When I mentioned  to another "friend" that i can not stand it when people text and drive and take pictures etc. His response was "I have not killed anyone YET, and do you everything perfect?"

So yes I am irritated when I get a KOM defender email from strava and see someone forgot their phone strava and did 124km/h on the road from Meerendal at 16:30 when there are LOTS of cyclists and runner on that road. 

They will be the 1st to cry when someone close to them get knocked over or killed. 

Yes you posted about it here, https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/168798-strava-why-do-people-do-this/?hl=strava+kom&do=findComment&comment=3150662 so not sure why you did not continue the same thread and felt the need to start another one??

Yes you posted about it here, https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/168798-strava-why-do-people-do-this/?hl=strava+kom&do=findComment&comment=3150662 so not sure why you did not continue the same thread and felt the need to start another one??

I wanted to ask if we should start to name and shame shitty drivers who are cyclist and cyclist who are shitty cyclist 

on that one I asked why people put strava on and drive a route....