Kayamandi Stellenbosch Attacks - Again

Viking2

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When are the people going to stop using that road? There's more than 1 road to and from Stellies.

I get the same feeling when reading of someone being robbed there or having their bike stolen off a bike rack.

Yes it sucks but it happens nearly daily and people still ride there or leave their bikes on a rack.

When are the people going to stop using that road? There's more than 1 road to and from Stellies.

I get the same feeling when reading of someone being robbed there or having their bike stolen off a bike rack.

Yes it sucks but it happens nearly daily and people still ride there or leave their bikes on a rack.

Think question should be, why the police is not doing anything about it.  Everyone apparentley knows who is doing it, cops included, just nothing gets done.

Think question should be, why the police is not doing anything about it.  Everyone apparentley knows who is doing it, cops included, just nothing gets done.

Maybe it is time for a bit of "jungle justice" then, if the culprits are known. 

Should rephrase "When are people gonna shoot those bike jackers."

Reading about theft and these attacks makes all of us angry, but it is comments like this that has the potential to give legal firearm owners a bad name. There is a push from government to disarm gun owners. Don't make it easy for them to achieve that.

Reading about theft and these attacks makes all of us angry, but it is comments like this that has the potential to give legal firearm owners a bad name. There is a push from government to disarm gun owners. Don't make it easy for them to achieve that.

I get your point, But F sakes.... 

Think question should be, why the police is not doing anything about it. Everyone apparentley knows who is doing it, cops included, just nothing gets done.

they suspect that it is someone without evidence they can't do anything.

Just avoid the area keep yourself safe.

I love these Johnny Bravos, can see they have never been in a armed robbery situation. They don't care for your life and it would most probably not be the first 1 they take.

Edited by Me rida my bicycle

because you will be in prison before you wipe your eyes, or most probably get stabbed or shot in the second you hesitate because you have not shot a person before.

because you will be in prison before you wipe your eyes, or most probably get stabbed or shot in the second you hesitate because you have not shot a person before.

At least he will have a place to dine at the great table in Valhalla.