Tour de France 2018

gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[emoji15] i have to pick up our one cat at the Vet at 16:00.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's catastrophic!

So stressed out already, can only imagine what the riders would be feeling like right now...

Then again, could turn out to be a damp squib..

Hopefully not... here at Bike Hub HQ we've got a lot of expectation on this stage. Anxiously awaiting the start grid lineup.

Do you think anyone is going to roll around that 'warm up' area rather than get the legs going on a turbo trainer with their monitors and coaches like they do almost every mountainous stage?

Even the offical video makes it look like an odd game of bike football. 

Do you think anyone is going to roll around that 'warm up' area rather than get the legs going on a turbo trainer with their monitors and coaches like they do almost every mountainous stage?

Even the offical video makes it look like an odd game of bike football. 

Maybe the small french teams but sky will most certainly not be using it.

I always thought cats can find their way back home by themselves.  :whistling:

Can you imagine that phone call..

Hey,, so the tdf is on.. Please can you just chuck the cat onto the street, thanks.

Ummm mam are you sure we just chuck Sagan Jnr on the street? 

Yeah...

Arent you worried about his green collar going missing..

Nah...

Look there isn’t much I wouldn’t do for my cat but the little creature is *** at telling the time so 4 wouldn’t happen.

And sadly doesn't get paid anywhere near enough for his efforts! Unlike those footballing pansies that think they are athletes!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

I wish someone had the resources to cripple ASO and the UCI and get the riders and teams more from the TV rights. Its just stupid that a domestique rides 3500km in 21 days and gets paid less than tof most squad players in football get paid for one day. The injustice is mind boggling. 

Maybe the UCI should ban drugs as well, that way amateurs won't dope. Not sure what Dan was thinking when he tweeted this.

The replies to that tweet are quite funny, makes good reading before the stage starts

Cat still has a bad cough.... rather be safe and let him/her stay another night...

Can pick him up tomorrow morning...

Maybe the UCI should ban drugs as well, that way amateurs won't dope. Not sure what Dan was thinking when he tweeted this.

I did some crazy stupid things when I was kid on my bike and in some cases it is a surprise I did not end up in hospital but I sure did not need a tv to inspire to doing these things.