Tour de France 2018

gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know if Greipel has data or is just making an assumption based on the time differences.

Nothing will happen anyway, or at the worst the froggies will give AD a time Penalty LOL

So he can still contest the remaining sprints

Vive la France ????????

Greipel posted the data, it’s since been removed.

It showed that Demare climbed the last climb only 9mins slower than Quintana.

State secrets.....

Greipel has since removed his tweet an apologised

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Greipel posted the data, it’s since been removed.

It showed that Demare climbed the last climb only 9mins slower than Quintana.

"sounds reasonable" can this guy just stay in bed today...

umm what happened here ?

Cant translate the french..

A few posts up explains it.. a case of mistaken identity.

With all the Froome hate in France I would have thought ANYONE would be able to recognize him. Even if he was wearing camouflage.

Cat 4 climb about 20 kms from the finish today and then a slight downhill all the way to the finish from there. Some techical roundabout to navigate in the last kilometers.

Teams like Mitchelton Scott, UAE and DD should make it difficult and fast up that Cat 4 to drop Demare and then keep the gap so that the likes of Impey, EBH and Kristoff can contest the sprint.

Apparently the genedarmes threatened to put him on top of their tackle and spray list

Cat 4 climb about 20 kms from the finish today and then a slight downhill all the way to the finish from there. Some techical roundabout to navigate in the last kilometers.

Teams like Mitchelton Scott, UAE and DD should make it difficult and fast up that Cat 4 to drop Demare and then keep the gap so that the likes of Impey, EBH and Kristoff can contest the sprint.

It is a Sagan stage [emoji24][emoji24] and he is eina[emoji24]

Not easy to drop people on a cat 4, even the sprinters, and 20km after it is enough to bring them back anyway. Flat run in, so well suited to the few "pure sprinters" left. That being said, still really hoping for a win for Darryl. Today could be that day.

Not easy to drop people on a cat 4, even the sprinters, and 20km after it is enough to bring them back anyway. Flat run in, so well suited to the few "pure sprinters" left. That being said, still really hoping for a win for Darryl. Today could be that day.

Spinters, what sprinters,.. Demare will probably be dropped in the parking lot.

With Sagan's injury and if he isn't able to sprint then I really hope Colbrelli can take the win today..

Terpstra may attack from far out? (He is still in the race hey?)

DI to win today . . . wouldn't that be cool!

Who's going to apologize on behalf of Bikehub?  :)

Archived