Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s why a woman won’t get bust... they naturally have a high capacity for sweeping #intheirgenes

Coat[emoji736]

Hat[emoji736]

Door... out of here

#sarcasm #font #used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Shaun the Sheep would be a shoo-in for a gold medal with all the **** he has swept under the carpet these last few years.......

Boonen has his turn:

"Everybody has an opinion on Froome. Everybody was waiting for something to happen. Then this happens. It's a small incident, really, I think but I haven't been following it closely," Boonen told Sporza. "You can say what you want but it doesn't let you win the Vuelta or the Tour de France. They were all waiting for a stick to beat. Sky was the team with a certain image and that creates envy. Then this came. It's a road without an end. It's not good for anything."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/boonen-chris-froome-salbutamol-case-not-good-for-anything/

Then he must get what’s coming to him.

The way this is going we will all be grandparents before it is settled.. [emoji21]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The way this is going we will all be grandparents before it is settled.. [emoji21]

That’s ok, apparently 55 is the new 35

Well the Brailsford/team GB spinning machine will be in overdrive today after the latest DM article

Or it probably just will be NO COMNENT

Argh all this crap will once again just overshadow the racing coming up. [emoji35]

They are just having a great 24hrs[emoji6]

Well the Brailsford/team GB spinning machine will be in overdrive today after the latest DM article

Or it probably just will be NO COMNENT

Argh all this crap will once again just overshadow the racing coming up. [emoji35]

They are just having a great 24hrs[emoji6]

It's a quicksand situation, Gen for the Skybots

Slow descent but stuck they are.

I'm already a grandad . .

#hard to believe, I know.

I'm already a grandad . .

#hard to believe, I know.

Great granddad for you then.[emoji6]

Soooo Sky may (no proof) have used legal medicinal "drugs" to enhance performance. Legally.

I'm no Brailsford fan but come on. Is the new social media justice system based on "presumed guilty without proof and even if we did find proof it isn't illegal - just immoral".

The whole Sky guilt project is based on smoke, rumours, heresay and he said she said.

Froomes salbutamol whoopsy is about the only concrete evidence that exists and even that we shouldn't actually know about if the correct rules were followed.

I'm all for clean sport but this Sky guilt project smacks of emotion and tallest poppy syndrome.

Archived