Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

I have a bottle of this on the top shelf...

87c6ee6a5ebbef0726a839adad81bb67.jpg

Wonder how bad it is for the weight loss. Bottle was purchased in August last year and still has a lot left in it

Not to bad I think......

90ea37dba7714009b5ff7ab5cf3e0279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by Cois

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to MyFitnessPal, 1 shot of Johnnie Black is 25 calories when I scanned the barcode last night.

Interesting, I thought it would be more!!

So this is my current weight, I put on 16.7kg in 2017.

d5caff691dc0ff381eed57f277164101.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Now picture yourself losing that weight again and what a difference it will make to your riding or running etc.

The weight you gained is like cycling around with 33 500gram tubs of butter on your back!

That's the analogy someone threw at me a year ago...

I'm in

1,75m

45 in feb2018

82.5 kg

Target under 75kg

Can't enter into spread sheet from iPad but will do so when back at work next week

I liken the weight to 2l milk bottles on my frame - I aim to take 4 of them off - at 8kg lighter will have a bike under the UCI limit!

This is very inspiring.

I will track my own progress but lets just say my real details will not appear on the spreadsheet.

If you need to lose, the rest of us are screwed.

Had a good week so far. Not following a diet, but trying to keep it clean. Getting lots of walking in on a daily basis,and trying to squeeze in some training during the week. Good luck for the weekend (normally where I screw up a good week).

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Blixem. Why is this so difficult?

Workload and stress is killing me. There are times that at 18:00 I am passed out being this tired.

I need to make some serious and immediate changes. Or I am setting myself up for failure (story of my life).

Dammit I am tired of being tired

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Blixem. Why is this so difficult?

Workload and stress is killing me. There are times that at 18:00 I am passed out being this tired.

I need to make some serious and immediate changes. Or I am setting myself up for failure (story of my life).

Dammit I am tired of being tired

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

How much sleep are you getting?

I find I'm completely wasted if I don't at least get 7 hours...but it's very easy to get caught up in the cycle of being too tired to do any exercise, then parking in front of Netflix or Youtube and staying up far too late and making the spiral worse.

Part of my new year plan is to start moving to bed by 10:30 at the latest...and hopefully be asleep by 11ish. (but that may actually be harder for me to do than not snacking in front of the TV!)