Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say getting onto this page everyday and seeing everyone's battle and victories are really a big motivation for me as well, driving my personal challenge even further.  I also committed to the 365 challenge, and have not missed a day, even if it is a 20 minute walk.  This is no longer just something I tried, but is becoming a way of life, being healthy, being active + being happy.

Weigh day is nearly here and im on target to 97kg . Just a few days of hard training and looking after the food intake . Went to watch rugby at the rugby club and had my usual 4 Becks beers and then spoiled my wife and i with a Dagwood and chips they make . 

post-111826-0-56845700-1519499861_thumb.jpg

wow, people are rather impressive!

How do you manage to drop 15 kg or more in 2 months? Truly impressive!

I am chuffed that i managed 5kg in a month! 

I don't think I'll be making my goal of under 70kg by CTCT, but so far I am happy that the weight seems to be creeping down and staying down, other than the daily fluctutations...post-30678-0-12654600-1519714982_thumb.png

Took out a denim I purchased last year (about August) that I could not wear...

This morning took out said denim, and it fits... so glad as I now have a denim that fits [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If I can drop the another 6 kg's, I will have about extra 5 denims that will fit...

Been lazy with exercising lately, the last time I did Tae Bo was last week Monday, and I last went for cycle last week Sunday. Was meaning to go for a ride this previous Sunday, but I wasn't going to take a chance with my phone in the rain.

Back to Tae Bo this week with a nice longish ride planned for the weekend.

Do tell us more

Divorce taking longer than expected, **** from her... 

Tying up my dad's estate

Blew my caddy's head gasket on the way to Swellendam for my lightie's first camping trip (needs new cam / followers / intake valves / head skim etc)

Too much food

Not enough time for exercise (work has been HECTIC - busiest time of the year)

general shaite. 

Essentially Feb was a non-movement month for the weight. 

But. 

Joined the gym again (lifting to supplement cycling)

Got my lightie back out on his new bike

Spent 2 weekends in a row with lightie

Work is going very well (even though it's *** busy)

Home is mostly sorted

Friends are awesome

Chill time is PROPER chill time.