[Event] Value Logistics Fast One 2018

Lostee

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Entries on Cycle Events for Fast One already closed even though website states they close tonight at 23h00??? Am I missing something here?

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Entries on Cycle Events for Fast One already closed even though website states they close tonight at 23h00??? Am I missing something here?

Whaat!!? :-O

Ohw well, it's a sign then... as much as I want to do it, I am not paying a late entry with penalty coz of that. And it is far from Pretoria. Very far.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Standard practice is to keep the entries open for a few days. I’m sure the entries will be opened again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s already feisty with some Vets deciding to race for the prize money in A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they allowed to? Or are they ex-vets that didn't take out licenses this year?

If you have a racing lic you are not allowed to accept prize money in open catt.

Yeah thats what I thought. Gerald and his team enforced that rule at their race last year. The podium for A would have been full of VA's.

So I guess the A batch racing will get a lot more feisty with non renew licence vets racing in it !!

Yes the A batch should be this year very tough as I do know of a few sub vets (top) that wont be racing license anymore. Do presume there will be from other racing cats also

I do know at last years Carnival race the actual podium riders was DQ in the open race because they where racing sub vets. Not sure if it was because they registered for the race under racing sub vet cat. The winner that was awarded at the end as far as I know also do have a racing license. That's why some was also very confused and unhappy

I will be one of the slower VA riders at the fast one this year whaha that's if I do not get a puncture or mechanical 

Edited by CharlesZ

Jip. I sent email and they reopened entries ...

Me too. Lol