2018 Vuelta a España

Bonus

It is because the TDF attracts so many people from far and wide.. slap bang in the European holidays...yet you don't really get that nonsense at other French races..

The other 2 GT have fans of the sport on the side of the road and not morons from all over.

This is spot on.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn that's some heart-wrenching stuff.  i do not think there was a lot of people out there that was not happy about his win, even before this story

i always feel sorry for guys in the break on stages like this. i cant imagine any riders putting up their hands to go in the break today. Can only imagine them drawing straws

Yoh what a finish 2 of the 3 make it.. with Sagan right behind them for 3rd and Viviani 4th.

That was awesome.

Edited by Gen

What a finish!!! Absolutely love it haha

Really awesome.. i was cheering for them and Sagan..it was weird..

Well done damn that was really good.

Yoh what a finish 2 of the 3 make it.. with Sagan right behind them for 3rd and Viviani 4th.

That was awesome.

so, what Sags has learned from this, is that you don't just have to beat Viviani, you need to beat the others as well.  :mellow:

so, what Sags has learned from this, is that you don't just have to beat Viviani, you need to beat the others as well. :mellow:

Breakaway were awesome.. not looking at each other and sitting on, full gas all the way and it paid off.. it was brilliant, fully deserved.

Breakaway were awesome.. not looking at each other and sitting on, full gas all the way and it paid off.. it was brilliant, fully deserved.

Jeez Wallays almost stuffed that up by refusing to help in the final 1500m. That was a massive pull by Bystrom and he came away empty handed