Doping at the Oscars

lechatnoir

That was one of the best documentaries I have ever watched. Went from a cyclist trying to dope, to uncovering the biggest doping scandal in modern sport

I had to pause it in the middle to try and get my head around what i was watching.

There was an article on CNN yesterday about that guy from WADA Russia - he is deep in the witness protection program. If i was him i would be as well. The Russians have an amazing ability to find people especially those who have exposed Putin...

Its a good documentary, I wonder how it would have turned out if Bryan Fogel just made the documentary that he intended to make.

Its a good documentary, I wonder how it would have turned out if Bryan Fogel just made the documentary that he intended to make.

oke takes drugs, trains his butt off, gets documentary funding to throw lots of money at his amateur crusade, forgets to charge Di2 battery. comes mid pack

brilliant story!

I had to pause it in the middle to try and get my head around what i was watching.

There was an article on CNN yesterday about that guy from WADA Russia - he is deep in the witness protection program. If i was him i would be as well. The Russians have an amazing ability to find people especially those who have exposed Putin...

That's if Grigory Rodchenkov is still alive

Edited by Wil6

oke takes drugs, trains his butt off, gets documentary funding to throw lots of money at his amateur crusade, forgets to charge Di2 battery. comes mid pack

brilliant story!

My point exactly. He got lucky, just shows, doping pays....

That was one of the best documentaries I have ever watched. Went from a cyclist trying to dope, to uncovering the biggest doping scandal in modern sport

Best ever? No. Best ever documentary on exposing doping in professional cycling? You bet! 

I must say, doping looks like quite a tedious endeavour. I struggle just to get up at 4 to go ride, what now about all those pills and shots?! Yikes. 

I've just managed to watch this documentary, and it's quite mindblowing. I'm taking what is shown as true and i'm dumbfounded

Clickbait LOL, I was expecting some exposé on famous actors and actor-women doing lines! 

No man!! is that were clickbait, I'd have started the thread with 'You won't believe when you click...'

Clickbait LOL, I was expecting some exposé on famous actors and actor-women doing lines!

Wasn't Johnny Depp rumored to have someone whispering lines into his ear via an ear piece a year or so back.