Stung by a bee

nathrix

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap was that you??

I was stressing like crazy watching that, allergic to bees?

That is seriously not a cool thing to have happen but what an awesome person to stop and help.

There can be 10 000 around me and the bee would sting me. Lucky for me the only symptoms of allergy will be a couple of swear words

Sjoe

Just show how quickly things can change.

Karen is my new hero

Hey Carpet. My bee wants to sting you!

I’ve been stung many times by bees and never had such reaction. Got stung yesterday afternoon, got stung right at my HR sensor where my heart is. I was thinking that I’ll stop under the shade of the tree and lhen have a lay down and then phone someone. I did not realise i was going into anaphylactic shock so quickly after about 3 minutes of being stung. I was totatlly disorientad, could not even phone my girlfriend who’s office was about 2km away from where i stopped! I will now have to carry a EpiPen (and anything else as a precaution) with me and i will have to phone someone immediately to pick me up. This was really a terrible experience, for me, it felt that i had too much to drink, wanted to throw up and i pass out.

Was this when you got stung on the stomach the other day?

That was bl00dy whasp that stung my big amaboepensie a couple of times ???? thought It was my six pack hidden under my belly that had a stinging cramp, scratch it, messaged it, caressed it with round movements while riding. Got home about 2 hrs later to shower and noticed the red swelling where it zapped me!

I’ve been stung many times by bees and never had such reaction. Got stung yesterday afternoon, got stung right at my HR sensor where my heart is. I was thinking that I’ll stop under the shade of the tree and lhen have a lay down and then phone someone. I did not realise i was going into anaphylactic shock so quickly after about 3 minutes of being stung. I was totatlly disorientad, could not even phone my girlfriend who’s office was about 2km away from where i stopped! I will now have to carry a EpiPen (and anything else as a precaution) with me and i will have to phone someone immediately to pick me up. This was really a terrible experience, for me, it felt that i had too much to drink, wanted to throw up and i pass out.

I have heard of people being stung many times throughout their life and then 1 sting later they are allergic. Must be you are one of those statistics. Pretty scary if you think about it.

Archived