Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

awesome - thank you.

very excited to add the new S-RZ and W-RZ versions of the current offering to the range.

Are there any differences between these and the 2019 saddles in design apart from looks/cosmetic changes?

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any differences between these and the 2019 saddles in design apart from looks/cosmetic changes?

Hi,

the S-CO and W-CO are the same as before - with the CO meaning CUT-OUT in the center.

However, the new S-RZ and W-RZ are brand-new with the RZ meaning RELIEF-ZONE which is a different shape in the center.

we also have added a Carbon Rail + Carbon Base range --- lighter and more rigid than the standard versions.

our new ERGO Grips are finished and en route to SA!

ERGO S - smaller size, Black or Red

ERGO M - medium size, Black or Teal

pricing is super sharp from just R 220/pr!

post-121972-0-61399100-1569923501_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-89797400-1569923535_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-58320500-1569923544_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-15735500-1569923554_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-51664200-1569923569_thumb.jpg

Farrnus, with the Munga around the corner, and 36One prep starting soon, I think you should have a special on the aero bolt on bars......

our AERO MTB Handlebar is already on special at just R 2750? ( Normally R 3750 ... )

what do you think the AERO BOLT-ON should be then ...  :thumbup:

post-121972-0-34015200-1569924476_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-11806200-1569924524_thumb.jpg

our AERO MTB Handlebar is already on special at just R 2750? ( Normally R 3750 ... )

what do you think the AERO BOLT-ON should be then ...  :thumbup:

I am not greedy, whatever you want to offer will be good

Are the Aero bolt on bars now in stock? Paid a few weeks back for Ride Farr bars, pads and the aero bolt on bars are on back order. 

Are the Aero bolt on bars now in stock? Paid a few weeks back for Ride Farr bars, pads and the aero bolt on bars are on back order. 

just finished at the factory and en route to SA -- backorders will be processed on receipt of the stock - typhoon in Taiwan has not done us any favors. 

I am not greedy, whatever you want to offer will be good

#Done ... marked the Aero Bolt On down to R 1495 for a few days only. Happy Munga Training  :thumbup:

#Done ... marked the Aero Bolt On down to R 1495 for a few days only. Happy Munga Training :thumbup:

Ordered, thanks Farrnus

Apart from the apparent cosmetics, what are the difference between V1 and V2?

Tx

- better finish 

- graphics

- improved durability for clamping - had some customers over-tighten the bolts ( they do not need alot of torque at all - but guys are tightening them like a stem! )

pics don't do it justice --- ALOT NICER overall.

got it - tks. will leave today. enjoy! and post a pic when fitted  :clap:

Fitted and took for a spin today. Really nice extra hand position and I flew on the bit of tar I rode with them. Bought them for 36One, I believe it was a good decision.