Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

We're busy with a big SITE UPDATE - this is going to mean the website being offline for a few hours today --- I will advise once it is LIVE again.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but this new site has become high priority due to the amount of international enquiries and requests we have been getting to ship products overseas and enable things like PayPal payment etc. 

We should be back ONLINE later tonight.

post-121972-0-48073400-1571908644_thumb.png

Edited by Farrnus

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some great pics being shared of customer's bikes and setups! please remember to use the #ridefarr so we can find these!

some " login issues" last week Friday for dealers but this is now resolved - please chat to your local bike shop if they do not stock our range of products --- hope to see more of our new saddles , grips, handlebars etc in stores this season!!!

quite excited to have the guys from www.gravelcyclist.com about to review our Aero Bolt-On and Carbon Rail Saddle soon  :thumbup:

nice to see our Aero MTB and Aero Bolt-On getting some MUNGA-LOVE this year too! 

post-121972-0-23956000-1572243098_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-15763900-1572243141_thumb.jpg

From the pic above (yellow bar tape) it would appear that the best solution for the Aero Bolt-On would be to combine with your handlebars (same pic) to create a place to rest your wrists.

The only reason that I haven't bought the Bolt-On's was that I didn't know what the strain would be on the wrist joints without an adequate rest area for the wrists??

Maybe a combined price for Bars (with those "wings") and the Bolt-On's as a better solution.

Would there be any restrictions using these in normal ROAG MTB races??

Or is there sufficient place to rest one's wrists on the Aero Bolt-on's.

A picture showing hand positions on the Aero Bolt-On's would help...

+1

From the pic above (yellow bar tape) it would appear that the best solution for the Aero Bolt-On would be to combine with your handlebars (same pic) to create a place to rest your wrists.

The only reason that I haven't bought the Bolt-On's was that I didn't know what the strain would be on the wrist joints without an adequate rest area for the wrists??

Maybe a combined price for Bars (with those "wings") and the Bolt-On's as a better solution.

Would there be any restrictions using these in normal ROAG MTB races??

we developed the one-piece AERO MTB handlebar to be UCI-compliant. There are guys running bolt-on items like Inner Bar-ends etc which are actually illegal and not UCI-compliant ... 

it really depends on the commissaire at the event and how strict they want to be. a 1-piece structure like the AERO MTB is not an issue though.

Or is there sufficient place to rest one's wrists on the Aero Bolt-on's.

A picture showing hand positions on the Aero Bolt-On's would help...

check out our instagram feed- we have posted that numerous times. Ramses used the Aero Bolt-On in the Munga last year, and then he used an Aero MTB in the 36One. 

if you are wanting to " ride in the bars " then you are probably looking at going full tri-aerobars. Which is a whole other discussion - alot heavier and complex in terms of fitting. 

our Aero Bolt-On was designed as a lightweight, easy-to-fit option. 

post-121972-0-39281100-1572264900_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-60565700-1572264926_thumb.jpg

Edited by Farrnus

new Ergo Grip Series is in stock.

great for Stage Racing and longer rides --- composite lock-on core with outer kraton rubber.

Small and Medium sizes in stock.

prices from just R 220/pr 

view the range here 

post-121972-0-47023200-1572345134_thumb.jpg

new Ergo Grip Series is in stock.

great for Stage Racing and longer rides --- composite lock-on core with outer kraton rubber.

Small and Medium sizes in stock.

prices from just R 220/pr 

view the range here 

are these available yet? store says "available on backorder" - for the teal ones

are these available yet? store says "available on backorder" - for the teal ones

Black - in S and M are here.

If says Backorder - then those are about 2 to 3 weeks out - currently on the water.

only the best for my princess - my new Farr saddle

Your bike makes my tummy feel funny. Absolutely stunning. Also put a Farr saddle on my gravel grinder recently. Fantastic service, fantastic product. I am really happy.

we've had a few requests for these over the past few months ... Carbon Rigid forks.

Available soon in both 100x15mm Thru-Axle and even 100x9 QR versions ... for those old-school builds!

terrible pics but we will do proper images before loading to the website etc.

estimate pricing :

100 x 15mm : R 3500

100 x 9mm QR : R 2750

Axle to Crown : 483mm

Taper Steerer Only

75mm Internal Clearance - so you can fit proper rubber on these!!! 

post-121972-0-46896000-1572418571_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-61377100-1572418575_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-43567500-1572418585_thumb.jpg

just FYI, we've added a NOVEMBER special into the mix , starts now but we will market from tomorrow onwards ... spend R 1000 or more and get a FREE MINI RACE Bag valued at R 275 ...

items like one of our new SADDLES will thus include the MINI RACE BAG gratis! but you could order other things, as long as value is over R1000 before delivery.

will be an automatic add-on during checkout.

just FYI, we've added a NOVEMBER special into the mix , starts now but we will market from tomorrow onwards ... spend R 1000 or more and get a FREE MINI RACE Bag valued at R 275 ...

items like one of our new SADDLES will thus include the MINI RACE BAG gratis! but you could order other things, as long as value is over R1000 before delivery.

post-121972-0-49859200-1572524588_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-97298000-1572524682_thumb.jpg

Why oh why, did I pull the trigger on my order yesterday? ????