Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why oh why, did I pull the trigger on my order yesterday?

it would be nice of them to still add the item for you... the bag is quite neat and good quality, using 1 for a few months now.

it would be nice of them to still add the item for you... the bag is quite neat and good quality, using 1 for a few months now.

pls dm me your order number or send it to makeevery@ridefarr.com - let me see what I can do .. 

I am in Egypt and Israel for 2 weeks and want to order something from the Farr online shop to be delivered to SA for when I come back (a welcome back gift :rolleyes: ) , but the site automatically loads an international version with USD prices and not all items.  :wacko:

I am in Egypt and Israel for 2 weeks and want to order something from the Farr online shop to be delivered to SA for when I come back (a welcome back gift :rolleyes: ) , but the site automatically loads an international version with USD prices and not all items.  :wacko:

VPN is your friend

here is the link to the ZA site https://ridefarr.com/za/shop/  :thumbup:  

in other news ... these are going up on the site today ...

got Thru-Axle and QR Version -- great for Rigid MTB / Gravel Builds - Axle to Crown is 483mm.

post-121972-0-65107200-1573031793_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-16191800-1573031831_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-59813000-1573031837_thumb.jpg

hi guys, just an update on the ALLOY TUBELESS REPAIR KITS -- these are due next week --- at R 175 they are a REAL BARGAIN!!!

only 24g and includes 4 tubeless strips, lightweight alloy carrier

dealers can order but we also supply direct from our website - delivery is 1 to 3 days to most centers in SA.

post-121972-0-37480900-1573618573_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-43776600-1573618582_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-39385400-1573618625_thumb.jpg

hi guys, just an update on the ALLOY TUBELESS REPAIR KITS -- these are due next week --- at R 175 they are a REAL BARGAIN!!!

only 24g and includes 4 tubeless strips, lightweight alloy carrier

dealers can order but we also supply direct from our website - delivery is 1 to 3 days to most centers in SA.

I like! My order will follow. Can we pre order? Edited by Vetseun