Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

Erm ... hate to sound like a smartass ... but isn't this wound the wrong way? (Lovely looking tape BTW, and super-well priced).

post-121972-0-57275200-1559963943.jpg

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm ... hate to sound like a smartass ... but isn't this wound the wrong way? (Lovely looking tape BTW, and super-well priced).

could be - but still looks  :thumbup:

NEW for 2020 ... CARBON GRAVEL Handlebars!

24 Degree Flare

42 and 44 Center to Center Options

Internal Routing

Available Late July / Early August 2019

will be loaded to our website soon for pre-orders.

post-121972-0-75478300-1560318951_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-17771700-1560318966_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-10957200-1560319013_thumb.jpg

????

Its wound bottom up which is how it should be. 

and they're UP on the site - here 

Any chance for a road bike version with less flare in the drops? I like the constant diameter top section. It allows for place to mount lots of stuff

Any chance you can make a computer mount that works with the Aero clip on bar? the gap between the two arms is too small to accommodate a regular garmin mount

ideally the GPS is mounted on the front ( most GPS units come with a circular mount that allows it to be fit on a stem or handlebar - that will work perfectly there ) or on the stem body or on the headset top cap. 

if you are looking for a solution that mounts to the handlebar then we don't have anything. to design something specific for our Aero Bolt-On is not feasible given the numbers we are talking - it is not hard to re-tool and add something into the mould but costs to do that would not be justifiable for us.

never say never for the future, but for now, the best solutions are to the FRONT or on the STEM. 

ideally the GPS is mounted on the front ( most GPS units come with a circular mount that allows it to be fit on a stem or handlebar - that will work perfectly there ) or on the stem body or on the headset top cap. 

if you are looking for a solution that mounts to the handlebar then we don't have anything. to design something specific for our Aero Bolt-On is not feasible given the numbers we are talking - it is not hard to re-tool and add something into the mould but costs to do that would not be justifiable for us.

never say never for the future, but for now, the best solutions are to the FRONT or on the STEM. 

Ok thanks for the response. the challenge with the front of the aero clip on is that the mount area is not round so the Garmin mount never grips it tightly enough. for now I have the Garmin stem mounted

Ok thanks for the response. the challenge with the front of the aero clip on is that the mount area is not round so the Garmin mount never grips it tightly enough. for now I have the Garmin stem mounted

but that doesnt look pro :ph34r:

Will this 

MInoa1L.png

not work here

HW7lm6t.jpg

Or is that exactly your problem at the moment?

That is exactly my problem. I used shorter o rings but don't like the computer protruding so far forward. I'd like it to be protected within the confines of the space between the handle bar and clip on aero bar.

also when mounted on the stem bracket on the clip on it vibrates all over the place and sometimes off the moulded mounting area on of the clip on