The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

Weird thing on this Thread, I have offered, stuff free to some guys to collect, one was a short stem with a 1" clamp, still not collected, I am going to dump it, other was a Shimano Chainring, still in my box, about to be dumped.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for dead reverbs ,  internal or external ,hose and remote not needed 

Cold beer is always on offer , or cupcakes

Morning All,

Looking for a couple of used road tyres.... dont need anything fancy and not to concerned about wear.... i just want to use them on the IDT.

I am in Kensington,JHB. There are some beers in it for bribery purposes.

Did you come right, with the offer from Asio?

R.

Anyone have a spare (second hand) rockshox lockout lever lying around? Mine is kaput/unrepairable. Need it for my commute bike. Can't justify the price of a new one.

Anyone got one of these lying around?

post-3682-0-27399100-1543485440_thumb.png

Edited by samson99

Anyone have a deore slx brake set they want to get rid of? Also looking at formula but apparently brake pads are hard to come by. Willing to pay

Weird thing on this Thread, I have offered, stuff free to some guys to collect, one was a short stem with a 1" clamp, still not collected, I am going to dump it, other was a Shimano Chainring, still in my box, about to be dumped.

What size is that chainring?

I am in search of a Sram x4 left hand side shifter if anyone has one by some slim chance.

Thank you

Christmas is approaching fast and I have a family member I want to make a crafted item for.
I'm looking for any intact rim, but that is a throwaway please. if the rim is dented, slightly bent, scratched a lot, that is all fine. It doesn't need spokes or hubs and if it has, they're coming out.
If anyone around JHB has one available, kindly let me know please.

Christmas is approaching fast and I have a family member I want to make a crafted item for.

I'm looking for any intact rim, but that is a throwaway please. if the rim is dented, slightly bent, scratched a lot, that is all fine. It doesn't need spokes or hubs and if it has, they're coming out.

If anyone around JHB has one available, kindly let me know please.

I have a few of them in the BOMB garage. I am in Clubview, Centurion. If you can get here you can choose one. :-)

PM me for address.

Nicolai

I am looking for a really, really cheap (or free) large dual suspension frame.

I have a specialized 26" without a rear shock or a Scott with almost everything in the BOMB garage. You are welcome to contact me. I am in Clubview, Centurion. PM me and I will send you my address and number.

Nicolai

Looking for 104bcd chainring that's not Narrow-Wide (30,32,34,36T all fine).  Need it to convert to singlespeed with a half link chain.  I had some but got rid of them as I though I'd never need them.

I have a big selection in the BOMB garge. I am sure you will be able to find something you can use. By the way - I've used halflink chains with NW chainrings all the time. They work just fine. PM me. I can send you my address in Clubview Centurion.

I have a few of them in the BOMB garage. I am in Clubview, Centurion. If you can get here you can choose one. :-)

PM me for address.

Nicolai

Ah, I remember you Nicolai. I'll send a pm, thank you!