The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

pictures or it never happened!

For the bike hangers, i used 6mm  threaded  bar with two nuts on either side of the allu tube. Then bent it suit the frame size. The cover of the hooks is with electrical cable heat shrink.

post-136398-0-98741400-1559027334_thumb.jpg

post-136398-0-04832800-1559027346_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 30t NW DM chainring for sram, that came with my bike and out grew that very fast, probably done less than 200km.

Anyone want to swap it for a used 34T of same spec?

Based in kzn.

Hi you bunch of Riff Raff

Hoping you could assist me please, do any of you have, or by any chance know someone who may have a Hope Pro 2 EVO Shimano splined freehub body that has been damaged beyond repair on the outer splines/body by a cassette and is no longer able to run a cassette anymore....something that has been gauged to kingdom come!

Looking for this to set up my HT wheel for single speed duties with a wide based cog till/if I ever buy a new XD cassette cassette again.

Looking for 2 single bike floor stands, there isn't much banging around the classifieds these days.

I bought a few from BikeMarket. They might have some lying around. 

I need A 31.6mm seatpost in the centurion or farie glen area , needs to be 300mm long at least , clamp can be broken fubar

I need to keep a very expensive frame in A workstand rather than on the ground :)

I think I have a Syncross, will check diameter tonight

I think I have a Syncross, will check diameter tonight

No worries, got sorted

Thank you in still :)

Looking for V-brakes and levers for my gardeners bike I'm fixing again and a friend's kid's bike.

Edited by ridr

• 2 weeks later...

looking for A broken 11 spd SRAM shifter derailer Gx or Xo are top of the list

I just need the stuff from the paralelgram ( <-that word ) and up , the sgae and clutch ect can be broken or missing

leme know :)

Edited by BaGearA

looking for A broken 11 spd SRAM shifter Gx or Xo are top of the list

I just need the stuff from the paralelgram ( <-that word ) and up , the sgae and clutch ect can be broken or missing

Shifter or derailleur?

• 5 weeks later...

I have a box of things I am looking to offload if anyone wants it. Saddles, avid v brakes (no levers), riser bar (680 wide), bottle cages, shoes (sizes 11 and 12),grips and one or two other things. Most things are in OK condition. I'll take pics if there is any interest

looking for A broken 11 spd SRAM shifter derailer Gx or Xo are top of the list

Still looking :)

I have a box of things I am looking to offload if anyone wants it. Saddles, avid v brakes (no levers), riser bar (680 wide), bottle cages, shoes (sizes 11 and 12),grips and one or two other things. Most things are in OK condition. I'll take pics if there is any interest

Hi, where are you based? I am in Centurion. I will collect for BOMBCenturion if you still have some.

Looking for V-brakes and levers for my gardeners bike I'm fixing again and a friend's kid's bike.

Come and have a look. I have a lot of stuff in my BOMB garage. There will be some V-Brake stuff there. I am in Centurion. Send me a Private message to arrange.

Looking for a 29" front wheel (disc break) or hub only. I have a through-axle fork to use with this. Willing to pay a few bucks or beer.

Edited by theRussian