TrailWarrior

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Purchased an entry over the weekend... waiting for the buyers remorse to kick in  :ph34r:  :wacko:

Why do we do that to ourselves? First time I understand but then we go back for more...enjoy.

Why do we do that to ourselves? First time I understand but then we go back for more...enjoy.

My first time was a disaster, so after mental recovery I went for it a second time as I had a score to settle... no idea why I am going back a 3rd time  :huh:

My first time was a disaster, so after mental recovery I went for it a second time as I had a score to settle... no idea why I am going back a 3rd time  :huh:

I see you sporting a Pure Savage racing shirt, very good riders in that team, so are you going to be racing at the sharp end of the group?

I see you sporting a Pure Savage racing shirt, very good riders in that team, so are you going to be racing at the sharp end of the group?

Was 8th last year so I hope I have the legs this year to do something similar... as long as there isn't another Savage racing I will be fine... you know us, we race each other and then I will only last till the first water point.

Was 8th last year so I hope I have the legs this year to do something similar... as long as there isn't another Savage racing I will be fine... you know us, we race each other and then I will only last till the first water point.

8th very nice, hope your training goes well.....check you on the start line for the "36one Head Game".

I say, its got something to do with sniffing in that Karoo dust. There must be something in it!  :w00t:

For interest sake.....  :rolleyes:

I'm in the market, looking at a new set of tyres. Currently running Maxxis Rekon 29- 2.35. Been fairly happy but thinking of a change....

What are you guys running.....?

I'm in the market, looking at a new set of tyres. Currently running Maxxis Rekon 29- 2.35. Been fairly happy but thinking of a change....

anything but continental 

they don't like the rooiberg rocks......

#FOMO

All my racers are done on Maxxis Icons 2.20 and that includes the Attakwas this year with no issues, just find it such a versatile tyre.

I have the Nobby Nic's on with no issues....would also look at different recommendation for something decent that rolls easier and caters for "heavier" rider?  Possibly Rocket Ron and Racing Ralph?

Mmmmmm. We have to watch out for guys like you.

They are called 'dark horse'  :whistling: ..... just saying ;)  lol!

Us ou manne have got staying power...... you'll be fine Dogs!

Will have to rely on muscle memory...even in most optimistic scenario I am looking at about 25 or 26 hours :eek:

Min dae!

Im considering doing this on CX this year, not to win. Just for the challenge.

If I remember apart from Roiberg down there wasn't anything too bad for a CX.

Am I mad?

Im considering doing this on CX this year, not to win. Just for the challenge.

If I remember apart from Roiberg down there wasn't anything too bad for a CX.

Am I mad?

You are only allowed to do the half with cx/gravel bike

That bit between the last 2 waterpoints can be pretty *** with no suspension

Looks like the updated route is up on the website. If I am reading it correctly, looks like they dropped the 1st WP at the 36km or so mark and the 2 Rooiberg WP's marked as permanent.