Experience with CRC's move from DHL to SkyNet?

Eugene Brown

What did you order?

FeedBack Pro Elite repair stand

Tools carry 15% duty.

my bad....thought it didnt carry this charge.

all in all then it works out about the same as what i got quoted locally (no stock though with no eta and not a confirmed price as such)

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered a Granite Enduro strap from Amazon US last Thursday. Arrived today. Nice. 

Ordered a Granite Enduro strap from Amazon US last Thursday. Arrived today. Nice. 

how mush ?

for A piece of velro  :ph34r: 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have experience with Bike24.com shipping? Shipping generally seems cheap, which makes me think it goes through the post office.

FeedBack Pro Elite repair stand

my bad....thought it didnt carry this charge.

all in all then it works out about the same as what i got quoted locally (no stock though with no eta and not a confirmed price as such)

my goods arrived on Monday...not too bad a service from Skynet i would think.

Does anyone have experience with Bike24.com shipping? Shipping generally seems cheap, which makes me think it goes through the post office.

It does end up at the Post Office, however it is quick and they try and deliver the parcel directly to your address. However, they don't inform you they are on the way nor how much customs, VAT etc is due. Usual delivery time around 11 days from date of order

Also had very bad experience with skynet recently, bloody poor communication and general service from employees and managers whom i dealt with and had to escalate matters to.

It does end up at the Post Office, however it is quick and they try and deliver the parcel directly to your address. However, they don't inform you they are on the way nor how much customs, VAT etc is due. Usual delivery time around 11 days from date of order

11 days through post office. How's that even possible?

11 days through post office. How's that even possible?

Latest order placed on 29/3/2019. Already through customs. Expect delivery early next week. #Winning :clap:

Latest order placed on 29/3/2019. Already through customs. Expect delivery early next week. #Winning :clap:

Good to know. Planning on some renthal cockpit goodies.

5 Dec 2018 - stil F all. STAY AWAY 

Skynet sends you a bill for admin(R200) + customs/tax (R???).

Once POP is received by Skynet and funds reflect they issue customs a request for release which take a day or two... and then delivery to you as per normal courier.

i suggest you enquire a bit more....  contact this lady who helped me 

Ashlynne `Young <ashlynney@skynet.co.za>

Edited by Madone69

Skynet sends you a bill for admin(R200) + customs/tax (R???).

Once POP is received by Skynet and funds reflect they issue customs a request for release which take a day or two... and then delivery to you as per normal courier.

i suggest you enquire a bit more.... contact this lady who helped me

Ashlynne `Young<ashlynney@skynet.co.za>

Their process is terrible in comparison to Merlin/UPS.

It helps to have good contacts like the one you suggested, but don't expect miracles.

R500+ postage and having to wait a month and longer just isn't on.!

There may be some hope for CRC/Skynet. (particularly if not in a hurry to receive items)

Two weeks from dispatch to delivery using Priority mail option.

Still charged the additional R200 admin fee on this side though. :(

• 3 weeks later...

seriously - Skynet is useless.

Package been at customs from the 12th, Skynet not doing a damn thing to move it along.

Yet, they have penalty clauses should I not pay within a week after being invoiced....

Not even invoiced yet...