Who all cycles in your family

Jokerman

Hi,    It`s  only me cycling.  Big%20smile Wife recons  she had enough of that  when she  ride to school. Dead Daugter not interested at all.  Unhappy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me - road and mtb

Wife - road and mtb

Daughter - thinks it sucks

Son mtb only.He says tar is bad for his health

Costs me a goddam fortuneWink

My dad got me into cycling (and still bankrolls my new projects!)

Mom rides a tiny bit. Hubbie has no interest, despite my constant efforts. But it's not all bad. Someone's gotta cook the breakfast on those public holiday extravaganzas!

I got hooked, then my son joined in, and cos Hubby was left out, he joined in....... I had to stop, cos they got impatient waiting at the finish....... Son still competitive, hubby trying to get motivated, but still very keen, and now I am doing Tandem with friend. (Great life)

Hey how come u on the hub pedal?

My dad, brother & I did Argus '94, '95 & '96 then my dad's knees coulndt take it....

after 2 more my brother found beer drinking more fun so he quit, so that leaves just me ;)

thanks d-r Big%20smile at least i know i'm appreciated! (ok, so it's my choc cake that is appreciated, but htat's good enough)

me and my wife.....cycling was the matchmaker

she enjoys tandem so much with me that her single bike just hangs in the garage

My parents made a bet with their friends at a New Year's party to do the Argus in '99. The next year I also went along, but wasn't really hooked until '01 when I did the licenced U14 race at the Sungardens Carousel Classic and finished third. I didn't really know that much about licenced racing so I got disqualified for having the wrong clothes and stuff, but soon sorted that out and started racing competetively. The rest is history.

My parents and brother still do the Argus every year but they only train from January and my sister mountainbikes about once every two or three months.

Me mostly.

My dad trains once in a while as he is quite busy and tries to do the odd race.

Mom used to cycle, but stopped about a year ago.

Little brother looks interrested, but hasn't done much about it.

Sister hates any sport. (except if you take shopping as excercise)

Me, Myself & I.....Unhappy

My sister thinks I'm mad, my father can relate and my mother thinks I should give it up and have babiesAngry

Me' date=' Myself & I.....

my mother thinks I should give it up and have babies

[/quote']

Only if you're gonna offer it to the god of cycling, Cannondalious. LOL

Gave my father my first mtb (it was way to small for me)...he now rides once or twice a week to clear the mind...takkies and tshirts Wink

No wonder you pipped us in the Tandem TT with your takkies....LOL

Used to be just me, but my girl friend has joined me on the tandem.

And looking at how competative she is, she'll probably get hooked pretty soon.....Wink

My broer het my in die fietsry in gekry.. altyd ander sport gedoen..

Eendag s? n oom vir my jy gaan jy nie wil op hou fietsry nie.. dog toe by my self oom jy weet nie waarvan jy praat nie ..

ek ry mos fiets maar voel nie so nie. So paar maande later.. And I'm Hoocked smiley17.gif