Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no one in my family cycles and none of my friends either. My dad enjoys

to come along to the races though. Just not enough of them in

Polokwane.

My friends thought I am a bit nuts but then changed their minds when

they saw me change from a fat ass in February to a more slimmer me now

:-)

My dad was a pro for 15 years, that got me on a bike. My mom swore she would never ride, but she does finally, and now I just bought my wife her first bike. Oh, and my sister and brother-in law ride (him only just getting back into it after he lost one leg). Kids, well Sav is still on fairy wheels, and Cal is too busy drooling and sleeping... Although he can motor in his walking ring...

TNT12006-10-18 05:14:26

Dit is net ekke en M op die Tandem. Seuns is lui en soek net vrou!!!!!

Just me and son of Bikemonster.

He's nearly three.  This morning he and I took what used to be Mrs Bikemonster's MTB, only it now has a kid seat on the back, and we cruised to school.

Which reminds me...if anybody knows a guy in the Tygervalley area who rides a Saeco Cannondale and wears full ASSos kit, give him a smack on the head for not returning my greeting this morning.  Evidently he felt it beneath him to greet the guy in jeans on an old MTB.

Me and the Mrs, Photo Fairy. She completed SabieX with us last year, but decided to cool it a bit afterwards. Cycled again on Sunday @ the Race 4 Victory.

Well I started about 5 years ago, wife just got started but is now pregnant, so she is off the bike for a while and then it took quite a few months of brainwashing to get Snapshot on the bike.  Always thought she would do well in this sport.  The clock does not lie.  Did not always get the recognition she deserved in all her other sports.

My dad and I are the only ones in the family. Mom is a golf fanatic. Older brother plays tennis and the younger one weighs in at about 120 kg. I think!

Yip, en daar vergeet ek skoon om te se dat dit juis fietsry was wat my my ander helfte besorg het :)

Will sure like to see what we can do on a tandem.....think we''ll kick some butt since we cucle in much the same manner

Need to get my posts up!! In last Argus had 3 family generations taking part: me, my daughter who goes quite well and a grandson who has now lost interest because he's now old enough to have an engine fitted to his 2 wheels! Also got a son who is very enthusiastic.