KING Ben
BOASSON HAGEN Edvald
GHEBREIGZABHIER Amanuel
MEINTJES Louis
O’CONNOR Ben
DLAMINI Nicholas
TILLER Rasmus
VENTER Jaco

Keep an eye on the TDD Instagram account, they usually post the official team for a race there first. Everything else is speculation.

Velo news lists:

Dimension Data

MEINTJES Louis

ANTÓN Igor

KUDUS Merhawi

GIBBONS Ryan

CUMMINGS Steven

KING Benjamin

VAN ZYL Johann

GEBREIGZABHIER Amanuel

Damn! I thought he'd retired back in 2018. Another one who has been conspicuous by his absence then. And isn't MK riding for Astana? 

Edited by T-Bob

Maybe that was the 2018 list :o

:lol:

Anything is possible with them... bring Igor out of retirement, claim MK as theirs in case he gets a result. 

Edited by T-Bob

So Steve Cummings admits that training for the Tour takes a lot toll on the family life. He said, in an interview for the Cyclingnews podcast, after narrowly losing out on a victory at the Arctic Tour, that he wasn’t in the best condition going into the tour, but that riding the Tour helped him get into the form he currently has.

Makes one wonder why he was selected ahead of others.

So Steve Cummings admits that training for the Tour takes a lot toll on the family life. He said, in an interview for the Cyclingnews podcast, after narrowly losing out on a victory at the Arctic Tour, that he wasn’t in the best condition going into the tour, but that riding the Tour helped him get into the form he currently has.

Makes one wonder why he was selected ahead of others.

We were doing anthropometry this evening and the one rider and I were talking and joked if he was married yet, he is early-mid 20's, he said no he is now single and I asked why.

Since 1 January he has been at home for 1 1/2 in total, the rest of the time he is away racing. Says his chick was over it.

Its rough and this is little of a extreme case but for example go to altitude for 3 week prior to Tour, come home a week to adapt and off again for 3. Its not as glamorous as they make out