2018 Bike Hub Fantasy Tour

News bot

Moved up 20 places...hope PS takes it today...

Not sure if he would really be up for it today after the crash yesterday? I think he would just try and stay on the saddle up to Paris...BUT you never know, he might prove me wrong today and Sunday  :w00t:

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if he would really be up for it today after the crash yesterday? I think he would just try and stay on the saddle up to Paris...BUT you never know, he might prove me wrong today and Sunday :w00t:

I think he may just take the day as it comes.. but won't be surprised if he takes it easy today, think he would love to win on Sunday, he has come close before and with the faster guys out this is really his chance at a famous victory on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think he may just take the day as it comes.. but won't be surprised if he takes it easy today, think he would love to win on Sunday, he has come close before and with the faster guys out this is really his chance at a famous victory on Sunday.

Jip you have a valid point...I have a similar feeling...easy today and full-on-sprint for Sunday...it is after all the last day

Jip quite a LOT of guys have been dead weight :cursing:  I have a feeling AllaFlippie will take overall Combative...he has been busy basically every day.

most likely he really has chased a lot to get into the kom jersey but just a team award to direct energie, who really lit it up in week1, winning 5 of the first 8 awards.

Gaudin has worn red from two stages, alaphilipe just one.

most likely he really has chased a lot to get into the kom jersey but just a team award to direct energie, who really lit it up in week1, winning 5 of the first 8 awards.

Gaudin has worn red from two stages, alaphilipe just one.

Very true...let's see what happens... :thumbup:  

I am too scared to look..

Edited by Gen

Think i got about 90% of stage winners so far, but without yellow of GT im now out of top 10. So for next year I wont take Richie Porte, then he will probably win. Hoping fir a huge long range Movistar attack tomorrow

De Ghent has been dead weight...not even combative points [emoji22]

Ja nee

Only cold showers and instant coffee for him on our team bus too ????????‍♂️

had a look see at who's on the pointy end with 3 stages to go.

Turcodepor - 2506

Swissvan - 2312

Pantani - 2247

the rest of us plebs

That's a big lead, but thinks can shakeup with the final classification.

All 3 have:NQ, Sags, GVA and GT - so whatever happens with these guys won't change a thing.

2 of them have bardet, Demare and Froome in common(in different combinations)

Turcode is the only one with Alaphillipe, Kristoff

Swiss is the only one with Latour and Roglic

Pantani is the only one with TomD and Landa

Things would really need to go wrong for a change here, despite them closing up on the ITT where roglic, froome and tomd should feature well. I think Alaphillipe is lined up for the combatative jersey too(100 points), so it's looking like Turcode has got one foot on the hometrainer.

(I'm sure admin is also unsure how he's going to ship it to heidiland)

Ok saw my gat completely today dropping from 12th to 25th and tomorrow will be as bad. Luckily my R300 bet on Roglic to pay out R10 000 makes up for the trainer

Ok saw my gat completely today dropping from 12th to 25th and tomorrow will be as bad. Luckily my R300 bet on Roglic to pay out R10 000 makes up for the trainer

That is worth dropping to 25th.

Who won most combative today?

Landa

Edited by Gen