2018 Bike Hub Fantasy Tour

News bot

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who has TD, CF, GT and PS in their Team?

Congratulations

I have CF, GT and PS.  But had a very slow start in Week 1.  Was almost right in the back.  Week 2 I went into the middle of the pack.  All my other sprinters went home so only have PS.  Week 3 will be interresting.

So who has TD, CF, GT and PS in their Team?

Congratulations

I do, but I am barely in the top 100 currently.

Top tip, watch Adam Yates this week... I just moved him to the bench, so the little bugger is gonna go out and have a blinder just to prove me wrong.

Kwiatkowski as a domestique will get the same zero points as Bernal and other Sky riders especially with Moscon out. Someone with Thomas will win the fantasy league as i think he will win unless.. He crashes in the rain on tomorrows technical descent to the finish. Alaphilippe should win another stage and keep polkadots, and I hope de Gendt goes for some red numbers. Wednesday's short stage will be specially chaotic. Can't wait for the racing.

agreed, going to be an epic week.

LaTour is likely to hoover up all the youth points this week, but should really riding for Bardet as well.

Despite the potential GC skirmishes blowing up the race, the KOM should go to alaphillipe or barguil, I didn't realise that they had taken away double points on the mountain finishes, GT would be much higher if they still had this after his 2 wins.

Just checking for the 19th time if my subs are in as De Gendt looks ready to attack. Lets see which GC riders put someone in the break, can give an idea of who's planning something later

At least I could sub Latour back in after my brainfreeze. Now he must just keep the rubber side down.

Yoh did 300 people drop Sagan from their team

Insider trading... Someone knows something the rest of us don't... Or... Never mind, I don't know what they were thinking.

Yoh did 300 people drop Sagan from their team

Insider trading... Someone knows something the rest of us don't... Or... Never mind, I don't know what they were thinking.

That number was incorrect as it excluded teams with no changes made for phase 3 which only gets updated after the sub window closes. 

Updated now and you'll see Sagan numbers are up... no conspiracy here  :whistling: 

Top tip, watch Adam Yates this week... I just moved him to the bench, so the little bugger is gonna go out and have a blinder just to prove me wrong.

You guys can't say that I didn't warn you, he could have taken this stage if he didn't go down in that corner.