2018 Bike Hub Fantasy Tour

News bot

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ended in 2017 top 100 and would like to do the same this year  :w00t:  let's see what happens this week...can not believe TDF is almost finished for 2018  :unsure:  :cursing:

Do we get bonus points if the sprinters finish a mountain stage?  :ph34r:

Regretfully no, however you do get triple bonus points if your 1st week sprinters make it to Paris.

If I insult Patch about his funny hair cut and silly accent can I get kicked out of the fantasy tour like Moscon did, think it would be better than the continued slide down the leaderboard...

It would be nice if there could be a list of the top scoring teams for each day so that even if your score for a day is low you could see how you did compared to each other on the same day.

Ended in 2017 top 100 and would like to do the same this year  :w00t:  let's see what happens this week...can not believe TDF is almost finished for 2018  :unsure:  :cursing:

I got second last year and will struggle to get top 250 this year with exactly the same strategy (different riders, but same basic ideas). This GvA and G domination has broken the natural order of things :)

I got second last year and will struggle to get top 250 this year with exactly the same strategy (different riders, but same basic ideas). This GvA and G domination has broken the natural order of things :)

GvA and Alla(flippen)lepe threw my fantasy into the bushes...LOL  :cursing:  :ph34r:  :whistling:  :P

It would be nice if there could be a list of the top scoring teams for each day so that even if your score for a day is low you could see how you did compared to each other on the same day.

This was also something I thought of last week...some days you might be in the gutter scoring 15 points, but another day you could be top 10 teams scoring 200-250 points  :thumbup:  good idea!

Your team looks really good on paper!

Things could have been different if "Richie didn't crash/Nibbles didn't crash/Yates turned up"

There is someone in the top10 who has picked Michal Kwiatkowski. In fact 69 people had him for week2.

I think he will come right in the final week.

He's 67th on GC, only 90 minutes behind. maybe Froome/GEE will let him take it.

Got zero points in green and KOM jerseys, currently

but as a former world champion he is clearly a good rider, and the cream rises to the top.

There is someone in the top10 who has picked Michal Kwiatkowski. In fact 69 people had him for week2.

I think he will come right in the final week.

He's 67th on GC, only 90 minutes behind. maybe Froome/GEE will let him take it.

Got zero points in green and KOM jerseys, currently

but as a former world champion he is clearly a good rider, and the cream rises to the top.

I am really BROKEN for NOT choosing him this year... :P  ;)  :whistling:

I'm even more rubbish this year than usual... I am in threat of being beaten by the 30 or so guys who entered and didn't pick a team

Top TIP - maybe move alaphilipe and dumoulin off the bench for this week?

Kwiatkowski as a domestique will get the same zero points as Bernal and other Sky riders especially with Moscon out. Someone with Thomas will win the fantasy league as i think he will win unless.. He crashes in the rain on tomorrows technical descent to the finish. Alaphilippe should win another stage and keep polkadots, and I hope de Gendt goes for some red numbers. Wednesday's short stage will be specially chaotic. Can't wait for the racing.

-snip- In fact 69 people had him for week2.  -snip

I've been trying to find this info i.e. how many fantasy teams specific riders are in??