2018 Bike Hub Fantasy Tour

News bot

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan Martin teams can smile. 100 points most combative. I would thought Alaphilippe

Yeah i am a little confused by that too.. for once no-one would've complained about them giving it to a French rider [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ok saw my gat completely today dropping from 12th to 25th and tomorrow will be as bad. Luckily my R300 bet on Roglic to pay out R10 000 makes up for the trainer

roglic for podium?

Ja,about that

Dan Martin teams can smile. 100 points most combative. I would thought Alaphilippe

jaja deserved it, Dan deserved it, anyone from direct energie deserved it. Pretty stoked it went to a GC rider who wasn't scared to roll the dice

Roglic for yesterdays stage. Had something on G to win today, leading at 2nd checkpoint but then got told to ease off and stay safe. I think more a case of Brailsford trying to get Froome the stage. Anyway, on my ride today i was thinking of next years picks

Too much happens between tours... i am not even considering any picks for next year. This year was enough stress already thanks.

Sprinters picked, that make it to Paris, should receive double points for the final stage. Might give them extra incentive to stay in the Fantasy Tour.

Note: Tapatalk doesn’t have Comic Sans font.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year ended around 73rd (if I remember correctly) and this year 33rd  :thumbup:  happy with that...thanx for a great initiative for such a competition...keeps a lot of us "closer to the action"...until 2019  :clap:

@Admin...just a have a look at the Final points for Quintana...he should have 20 points added for ending 10th?

He had 50 points and is still on 50  :whistling:  it will not help me at all...but have a look  :ph34r: did not have a look at any of the other's, but Quintana does stand out.