Cape Epic 2019

AllAboutRides

Okay so it's 10am no w and the feed still isn't live? Wtf

Conditions are apparently tricky..heli can't take off..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the footage it looks like nino and lars couldnt get the tyre off the rim to tube it. Rookie error. It might be that they are to used to the XC circuit where the tech zone is never too far away

Arme Forster..he looks moeg and Nino is hammering it.

How are the dots on the tracker so useless? I mean the munga got it right?

They have struggled to get this right forever. They should just give up on the tracking part of it and just use the trackers as emergency buttons for all riders when they need medical help.

From the footage it looks like nino and lars couldnt get the tyre off the rim to tube it. +

. It might be that they are to used to the XC circuit where the tech zone is never too far away

How is it a rookie error? Maybe the slime the mechie used has "glued" the tyre to the rim.

From the footage it looks like nino and lars couldnt get the tyre off the rim to tube it. Rookie error. It might be that they are to used to the XC circuit where the tech zone is never too far away

Ja must be hey. These rookies cannot even change a darn tyre. What are they doing on these trails? Maybe Nino can ask Yannick The Mechanic for some lessons this evening.

They have struggled to get this right forever. They should just give up on the tracking part of it and just use the trackers as emergency buttons for all riders when they need medical help.

And send the medics in to the wrong place?

Anyone with ladies updates..haven't seen any in while

How is it a rookie error? Maybe the slime the mechie used has "glued" the tyre to the rim.

They replace slime everyday and go through probably 3-4 sets of tyres during the race so highly unlikely!

If you cannot get a tyre of a rim to tube it, its a rookie mistake in my book

And send the medics in to the wrong place?

No it wont. The GPS tracking issue has to do with how the spot servers update and display the data. The emergency function will send exact GPS co-ordinates to emergency services.

Anyone with ladies updates..haven't seen any in while

Nope nothing

They replace slime everyday and go through probably 3-4 sets of tyres during the race so highly unlikely!

If you cannot get a tyre of a rim to tube it, its a rookie mistake in my book

We know Dolfie, you already said you have done the Epic

Is the sticker still on your bike?  :ph34r:

Archived