[Event] Coronation Double Century 2018

Mamil

I think a couple of teams have gotten this right in the past - I think the Investec guys being the most recent (the sub 5 with 12 riders part).

Good luck, and be sure to wave when you come storming past us!

I think they missed out last year as they snapped a wheel on the railway tracks, then there is no finishing with 12.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year we should have a hub social team. See if we can take 10 or so hrs to finish.

Bugger this finish in under 5 hrs nonsense bleeding form your eyeballs. Only mad men and englishmen ride their bikes as fast as they can. And okes from Brakpan.

Long socks not an entry requirement.

#couldwepullthisoffnextyr

Next year we should have a hub social team. See if we can take 10 or so hrs to finish.

Bugger this finish in under 5 hrs nonsense bleeding form your eyeballs. Only mad men and englishmen ride their bikes as fast as they can. And okes from Brakpan.

but hub socks

Pfff 12 over the line? That means you didnt ride hard enough. We will cross the line with 6 riders, in whatever time. If its more then 6 riders I will hang my head in shame. Will also change the name to Pure Average

Maybe you should anyway

are there beer stops?

The DC is the one road event I would like to do...and probably only because of the annual DC thread on here.

Just a pity that it is so late in the year..really difficult time for me.

Edited by Gen

The DC is the one road event I would like to do...and probably only because of the annual DC thread on here.

Just a pity that it is so late in the year..really difficult time for me.

common Auntie Gen. Pls Pls Pls put in leave for next year! We will even make you team captain. But not Sagan.

I think a couple of teams have gotten this right in the past - I think the Investec guys being the most recent (the sub 5 with 12 riders part).

Good luck, and be sure to wave when you come storming past us!

Thanks, man! Will do! Just pass me gel and a Myprodol when I come past please  :whistling:

common Auntie Gen. Pls Pls Pls put in leave for next year! We will even make you team captain. But not Sagan.

Ha ha ha..funny man..work is still manageable..but it is trying to manage things around the boys that's a tricky one.

But I am working on that... I really need to ride my bike more..or at least ride my bike..

Edited by Gen

365 days to plan ... or just bring them with for the weekend.

Lol indeed...

Perhaps school will accommodate me and scrap year end exams.

But ja..we are sorting out our time management..

Edited by Gen

We've contacted all the other Paris-Roubaix winners, and even they were scared to replace Magnus. Prospective members shouldn't feel bad.

On the flip side, anyone who fancies themselves as a future Roubaix winner can test their form out in our mixed team.

Tafi announced a comeback. Stayed and rode with him a couple of year ago, quite sure one of my buddies(who's a South Africa fan) has his cell number on speed dial. Maybe you okes must chat . . .