Tour de France 2019

gummibear

Wasn't Pinot serious lacking on his descending skills just a  few years back? Obviously 'up to speed' now....

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make a grown man cry

“Mint condition. Only used in races. Travel compatible. Sorry, wheels NOT included.”

Wasn't Pinot serious lacking on his descending skills just a few years back? Obviously 'up to speed' now....

Indeed he was.

The commentators said the other day that is team actually took him on a race track to get confidence in race cars..

But that was great..not sure if their was an agreement with Julian before or if he was waiting for the move but it worked our great for both of them.

“There was a left-right corner, so a double corner. We saw the signal for the left corner but directly after was the right one, so it was a surprise for many. It was quite dangerous. Gianni hit the deck first. G’s bike was fine so I grabbed his bike and put the chain back on and let him ride. I was trying to catch my bike, because a policeman took it. I tried to catch the group in case there was another mechanical.”

Kawasaki

Source: Cyclingnews

“There was a left-right corner, so a double corner. We saw the signal for the left corner but directly after was the right one, so it was a surprise for many. It was quite dangerous. Gianni hit the deck first. G’s bike was fine so I grabbed his bike and put the chain back on and let him ride. I was trying to catch my bike, because a policeman took it. I tried to catch the group in case there was another mechanical.”

Kawasaki

Source: Cyclingnews

.f3149073510793e1152a558549085555.jpg

.f3149073510793e1152a558549085555.jpg

And then there were pieces.

The bikes this year are too weak as they have sacrificed strength for weight. The bikes are insanely light this year, but most seem to break when crashed.

Lighter with disk brakes this year than previous years

And then there were pieces.

The bikes this year are too weak as they have sacrificed strength for weight. The bikes are insanely light this year, but most seem to break when crashed.

Lighter with disk brakes this year than previous years

Which brands are breaking?

at least we know now it is a genuine F12

Chinese fakes don't break like this :w00t:

Fakes.? The Chinese claim their copies are improvements. :)

At least we know for sure now that there wasn't a motor hidden inside it eh?

:-)

no we don’t.......the motor would be hidden in the seat stem [emoji6]

#TDF2019, Stage 8

THOMAS DE GENDT'S DATA ????

Weighted Avg Power | 343 W

Distance | 204.47 km

Moving Time | 5:14:42

Elevation | 3,874 m

Speed | Avg 39.0 Kph, Max 85.4 Kph

Cadence | Avg 87 rpm, Max 127 rpm

Power | Avg 311 W, Max 1,166 W

Calories | 6,555 kcal