Tour de France 2019

gummibear

So, Uran Uran lost big time today

I’ll be crying myself to sleep [emoji24]

Pls send EF to the Karoo for

some crosswind training.. they messed that up spectacularly.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ja nee

The irony ????

Feel the same about Porte, Pinot and Fuglsang..not sure its what the tour needed. Could come down to a movistar Ineos battle now and we had the potential for a big fight...but lets hope this time lost sparks a crazy day somehow with Pinot,Porte ,Fuhlsang and Uran trying to take back time

Probably going to be the normal Ineos show for the next two weeks  :wacko:

If it weren't for WvA winning I think the award for the 2 dumbest moves so far in TDF2019 would have gone to EF and LNJ. The pink boys fluffing that attack up spectacularly and then the absolutely ridiculous decision the call Bennet back to load him with bidons amounting to the same weight as him, not only was it atrocious timing but why do you get a GC favorite to do domestique work. WTAF????????? Not a brain cell between them. Both those decisions wouldn't have come from the riders, they were riding under instruction from the DS. Lekker to sit in the car and make your riders look like amateurs.

Yes probably. But then its hard to imagine how the rest of the also rans actually get a job being in charge of a pro bike racing team. Not difficult to see how Inneos/Sky have won 6 of the last TDF's.

I think it's awesome for WvA to step out of MvdP's shadow.

Both are absolute superstars in the making but tied to their rivalry in CX which MvdP dominated this year.

I am super excited that the Classics and reduced power racing at GT's is going to be in good hands as the torch is passed from PhilGil to Alaphillipe to these 2.

With talks of Sagan potentially leaving the sport as well, they couldn't have arrived on the scene at a better time.

I'm hoping Pinot can ride himself back into contention. Everyone is talking about him having lost big time, but he is still only 29 seconds back from Quintana.

Adam Yates has been quiet.... I hope he has been purposefully flying under the radar, saving himself for some fireworks this week.

Someone needs to take the race to Ineos and he has the team to do it. Playing games of attrition won't win you the tour against Thomas/Bernal/Ineos, so hopefully we see some big racing later this week. 

Looking forward to the ITT on Thursday. It signals the real start to the GC...

They messed up the round about, not the crosswinds

Unfortunately that is what it takes to win the race and Ineos (Sky) has perfected the art.

They messed up the round about, not the crosswinds

Did not realise that they were with FDJ at that roundabout ..were Astana also on the wrong side.

I'm sure Michael Matthews cried himself to sleep after being 200 metres out with his leadout train perfectly poised to deliver him to the white chalk 

Did not realise that they were with FDJ at that roundabout ..were Astana also on the wrong side.

Yeah, some frenchy did a second by second look at it on the footage.

Also you can look on strava flyby, the gap opened just after round about, FDJ, Astana and EF all went the long slow way round and lost 50 places in one go.

I'm sure Michael Matthews cried himself to sleep after being 200 metres out with his leadout train perfectly poised to deliver him to the white chalk 

well his lead out train sort of parked in front of him, should of pulled left in front of Wout and Viviani. Guess thats the difference between quickstep and a Sunweb lead out.

I think it's awesome for WvA to step out of MvdP's shadow.

Both are absolute superstars in the making but tied to their rivalry in CX which MvdP dominated this year.

I am super excited that the Classics and reduced power racing at GT's is going to be in good hands as the torch is passed from PhilGil to Alaphillipe to these 2.

With talks of Sagan potentially leaving the sport as well, they couldn't have arrived on the scene at a better time.

I was staring into the abis last night in the kitchen when my wife asked me what I was thinking about....

It dawned on me that WvA is perfectly poised to take over from Sagan next year if the rumours are true that Sagan is looking for a different challenge.

WvA has all the attributes to be a very fierce Green jersey contender, his only downfall could be if whichever team he rides for has different ambitions.

Perhaps BORA should use the newly released funds from a Sagan vacancy to lure Wout away from a Jumbo Visma team which clearly seems to be building a strong GC machine.

EDIT:Spelling

Perhaps BORA should use the newly released funds from a Sagan vacancy

EDIT:Spelling

Say what?

Archived