Tour de France 2019

gummibear

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shite.. Julian smashed Thomas time..smashed it [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Thank heavens for Alaphilippe ..he heard our pleads to keep yellow and force the other teams hands.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there are only 9 days left of LeTour :(

This has been the most riveting edition that I can remember since the days Andy Shleck held Yellow.

Thank heavens for Alaphilippe ..he heard our pleads to keep yellow and force the other teams hands.

This changes everything!!

Man they are going to have to take it to him over the next few days!

I hope the quick step team can keep Ineos and hence GT in check. Is that lead going to be enough for the mountains......

This changes everything!!

Man they are going to have to take it to him over the next few days!

I hope the quick step team can keep Ineos and hence GT in check. Is that lead going to be enough for the mountains......

They only came with basically him and Mas for the mountains.. but dammit they will be motivated because Mas is also in a great position..pick a Pinerello wheel and stick with it? Going to be interesting to see how Ineos approach tomorrow..cause as strong as what they are.. and they are really strong I reckon they would've wanted to take yellow today so that they could control the race from tomorrow.

[emoji632] #TDF2019

we have to confirm that after all medical checks @MaxSchachmann suffered a metacarpal 3, 4 and 5 fractures of his left hand. He will be transfered to Germany for surgical treatment and abandons @LeTour

join us in wishing him all the best and a speedy recovery! https://t.co/MTDyOB7QnG

They only came with basically him and Mas for the mountains.. but dammit they will be motivated because Mas is also in a great position..pick a Pinerello wheel and stick with it? Going to be interesting to see how Ineos approach tomorrow..cause as strong as what they are.. and they are really strong I reckon they would've wanted to take yellow today so that they could control the race from tomorrow.

Like him or hate him the team is not the same without Chris... not even close imo.

I think, like me, Ineos might have underestimated JA today. And the race is better off for it. :)

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Geez

General classification after stage 13

1 Julian Alaphilippe (Fra) Deceuninck-QuickStep 53:01:09

2 Geraint Thomas (GBr) Team Ineos 0:01:26

3 Steven Kruijswijk (Ned) Team Jumbo-Visma 0:02:12

4 Enric Mas (Spa) Deceuninck-QuickStep 0:02:44

5 Egan Bernal (Col) Team Ineos 0:02:52

6 Emanuel Buchmann (Ger) Bora-Hansgrohe 0:03:04

7 Thibaut Pinot (Fra) Groupama-FDJ 0:03:22

8 Rigoberto Uran (Col) EF Education First 0:03:54

9 Nairo Quintana (Col) Movistar Team 0:03:55