International parcels good news - we hope!

Psyrax

Got my paper in the postbox yesterday to collect my Parcel which was ordered at AliExpress on 8 May 2018, finally!

Still waiting for the parcel ordered on 4 June, but it should probably get here in November if everything is equal.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my paper in the postbox yesterday to collect my Parcel which was ordered at AliExpress on 8 May 2018, finally!

Still waiting for the parcel ordered on 4 June, but it should probably get here in November if everything is equal.

All the parcels I'm waiting for were ordered from June onwards.

Finally received these two items after 4 months

Now you are just bragging ... :thumbup:

Very nice items.

Were they damaged in any way?

My items which I picked up on Wednesday had some definite wear and tear on the due to some more packages being piled ontop of them. But luckily they weren't display pieces, so nothing to cry about.

Now you are just bragging ... :thumbup:

Very nice items.

Were they damaged in any way?

My items which I picked up on Wednesday had some definite wear and tear on the due to some more packages being piled ontop of them. But luckily they weren't display pieces, so nothing to cry about.

Thanks, very cheap if you consider what I paid. 

Very well packaged and no damage at all

Got one parcel that was sent via EMS from CN in July (EMS is supposed to be Express Mail Service)

Got no notification for the PO, I used EMS tracking info to reveal that it was there at the PO for collection and basically refused to leave until they found it.

Finally received these two items after 4 months

I have the same helmet. Great choice. I also bought some TT bars with the bull bar. They were 50 USD and are truly a work of art.

So my international tracking number all of a sudden doesn't work on the http://www.southafricanpostoffice.post/ web page.

used to give me a status (item stuck in JIMC for months) and now it just says No tracking information is available for this item. You may try the tracking service provided by the post of GERMANY.

This makes me a sad panda.

So my international tracking number all of a sudden doesn't work on the http://www.southafricanpostoffice.post/ web page.

used to give me a status (item stuck in JIMC for months) and now it just says No tracking information is available for this item. You may try the tracking service provided by the post of GERMANY.

17track ?

Try the domestic post tracking option:

https://www.postoffice.co.za/ContactUs/trackandtracedomestic.html

This happened to me. I was then able to trace it via the domestic option, even though I used the international tracking number.

Edit: Some goodies I ordered from aliexpress are now arriving, just over 4 months since being ordered.

Edited by Ferro

I received one more of my "lost" parcels yesterday.

3 more to go.

i got 1 today and 1 more to go

Try the domestic post tracking option:

https://www.postoffice.co.za/ContactUs/trackandtracedomestic.html

This happened to me. I was then able to trace it via the domestic option, even though I used the international tracking number.

Edit: Some goodies I ordered from aliexpress are now arriving, just over 4 months since being ordered.

Ah, thank you.

Found it....SS - JETPARK (HUB).

Been there since 15 August. Left Germany on 4 July.   :thumbdown:

• 3 weeks later...

Merlin and UPS have been good to me the past month. 3 days and you have your stuff in your hands. I usually order on a saturday as ive noticed they do parcel picking/ dispatches on sundays too. some crazy good prices on certain items atm in their "pre stocktake sale".  Got me some saint m820 cranks for literally HALF of what they cost locally...all in. 

i have always been importing stuff depending on what money pit im throwing my money into at the time and I have always preferred dhl/ups even if it costs more shipping wise. if you buy smart you could always buy more stuff to offset shipping and sell locally. Screw SAPO, they can burn in hell. They owe me around 5k to date in lost parcels circa 2008.

Edited by morneS555