Sock height - i can't believe i used to wear secret socks!

Trance Dance

Ha ha ha,

Now it really is a rule !

Pity they didnt make a rule that you cant wear socks at ankle height either.

Yeah , but why come with a story about anatomical morphological changes and some perceived performance gain. The reason for a proper sock is to look proper . Sock matches shoe matches pant . End of.

Yeah , but why come with a story about anatomical morphological changes and some perceived performance gain. The reason for a proper sock is to look proper . Sock matches shoe matches pant . End of.

Nooit cuzzie, not end of.

They dont want you to wear looong socks because some okes hide motors in them and extra e-bike batteries.

The UCI seems keen to crack down on teams using clothing for marginal gains (without actually mentioning Team Sky), rather than for the purposes of safety or modesty

Wow, so other teams will complain that Sky's sock length is another reason why they are so dominant.  At least local the CSA lic guys riding non sanctioned events will have nothing to fear from the comms for socks.  

Edited by scotty