Does Anybody Know This Bike

Greybeard

This person was apprehended in Bergvliet this morning with this bike. No other detail other than it has been reported to all of the local Neighbourhood watches and crime prevension organisations in the area.

post-45292-0-26277900-1542875474_thumb.jpg

Edited by Greybeard

Please define or "refine" apprehended.

Clipless Wellingtons - what next?

Edited by porqui

This info was sent to our local NW but the areas covered are the Constantia Valley Watches Asociation - Susan 0217943367.

Nice bike - hope the bike can get reunited with its true owner.

Would like to know more details around the apprehended part - if the guy who was riding the bike is the thief wonder if he could be persuaded to show them where he stole the bike from - would be a nice early Christmas present for the owner !!

Or maybe he bought the bike on the corner in somewhere, and is innocent in the theft thereof.  

That's a possibility I also thought of that's why I was wondering about the details surrounding his apprehension?

OK it turns out that this was all in order, the bike was out being tested after being in a home based workshop. The picture and info was sent out to community based crime prevention forums without much detail asking for help in "identifying" the bike.

At least a good ending to this and not another statistic.

OK it turns out that this was all in order, the bike was out being tested after being in a home based workshop. The picture and info was sent out to community based crime prevention forums without much detail asking for help in "identifying" the bike.

At least a good ending to this and not another statistic.

I hope the guy got an apology. Edited by Gen