Burning off warts with a bomb

Shebeen

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems the right thread to be reminded of this memorable anecdote from Bob Mortimer

He has the best stories  :clap:

Okay - I just consulted my book I have at home titled - How to avoid paying doctors bills.

I found some info on Wart Removal next to the "Do it yourself Brain Surgery" section.

Holding a 10mm bolt in a pair of Vice Grips heat it up with a blow torch until glowing red then immediately apply to the wart holding for a couple of seconds.

Remove, ice the area and then disinfect.

Keep icing and disinfecting for the next couple of hours.

Hope this helps.

Pool acid is much quicker...

Duct tape:

the initial theory as to why it works was asphyxiation of the wart. However, another theory has been forwarded, one where presence of the adhesive causes local inflammation which in turn assists with addressing the wart as well.

Whatever the reason, it works.

Interested in this, had a plantars wart for a good few years on my foot that mostly feels like nothing but after heavy training can get a bit uncomfortable.

So after years of my kids battling with warts and having doctors cut them out, we opted for an old wives remedy.

Apple Cider vinegar is the answer!

Apply on the wart as often as possible, you can also soak gauze and cover the wart with a plaster.

The warts fell off after a week and haven't returned for years.

I'm sure everyone is different but this 100% worked for my kids. It's cheap and painless and worth a try...

Not him, I have more hair  :D

That's how i got them burnt off in the first place, had fractured ribs so, whilst i'm here....

have tried the stuff from the pharmacy, hit and miss it was.

tweezers, no thanks, this sounds a bit too hardcore.

edit: WAIT WAIT, is this Barker Haines? No wonder it was no fuss as he is one BADASS MOFO who ain't scared of nothing.

whitehead_robert_celeb_Q_A.jpg

I was expecting this one...might finally get some youtube hits!!

I think i am going to at least do a youtube vid of a CO2 bomb cooling down, you know for science and stuff.

So after years of my kids battling with warts and having doctors cut them out, we opted for an old wives remedy.

Apple Cider vinegar is the answer!

Apply on the wart as often as possible, you can also soak gauze and cover the wart with a plaster.

The warts fell off after a week and haven't returned for years.

I'm sure everyone is different but this 100% worked for my kids. It's cheap and painless and worth a try...

I did something similar. Take lemon peel and soak in vinegar. Stick over wart as often as possible. couple of days... Voila.

As far as I know (could be wrong though), LPG and co2 output similar gas temperatures when released for this practical use, so I'd just take the LPG bottle outside, stick my hand or whatever part the wart has in front of a gas bottle nozzle, open it fairly big while blasting at the wart and try and endure it for as long as it takes for the pain to subside before drastically increasing. This should produce the same result a co2 bomb would have, if not better. If you have one of those small puncture-bottles with a stand for it, that should have a nice concentrated blast.

edit: ugly grommer today, fixed now

Definitely film this "procedure" My 5 cents, do it outside your doctors so that you don't have to travel too far to get a "bundle" deal.  Please also film your doctor as you explain why you are there

Just don't over inflate and make sure you don't get gas in the bloodstream

Video pls otherwise it didn't happen.

juan pelota, there you go fella get this video going!

It might turn out like those kids who tazer themselves but yours will be different, this is for scientific purposes. Forget the apple cider vinegar option, that has been proven to work, now we know it's painless.

You need to prove your theory of "Will a CO2 Bomb remove a wart" ? 

Good luck, and when you come around please upload and share the link. 

Archived