Bike Hub: 2018 Year in Review

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam runners eh.... The guys launched 'trailhub' to get rid of the riff raff but that was a monumental flop so the runners just put up some stakes and liberated the biggest corner of the land!

I think the thread is pretty active because loads of cyclists are bi-curious and want to dabble with jogging on the side and come looking for advice on how to do it without getting hurt........ 

Nee man, read properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw4KcbJvIeU&feature=youtu.be&t=15

1. DieselnDust - 2604

2. Hairy - 2213

He (The fire pit guy) would make a good voice for Siri... especially reading out the SMS/WhatsApp numbers before the actual message.

You have one message from Plus twenty 27 and eighty three trillion, nine hundred and twenty billion, six hundred and fifty eight million, one hundred and fifty two thousand, five hundred and eighty nine... he he he.

I hate to tell you this, but Christmas has not been yet, it’s still 2 days away. Holy baby in a manger, how much did you drink that you thought you lost 2 full days?

The Christmas season.. Not the actual day