Bike Hub 2019 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did 27km commute this morning. but the app say i ran 27km  :cursing: . how do i change the setting to cycling?

Not sure about the app but on the pc on the right of the activity is a drop down that says "workout actions". Select "edit" and then select "cycling,transport".

Never used endomondo before, I downloaded the app to add my commutes to the challenge for the hell of it, it not like I'm going to be anywhere with in sniffing distance of the top 20.

Am I correct in saying that you have to subscribe to the app to use it for more than 30 days ?

Never used endomondo before, I downloaded the app to add my commutes to the challenge for the hell of it, it not like I'm going to be anywhere with in sniffing distance of the top 20.

Am I correct in saying that you have to subscribe to the app to use it for more than 30 days ?

Subscribe? You can use it for free if that's what you asking. The premium version you pay for. Last year we didn't really have much more than 20 people logging miles so you might surprise yourself.

I don't have the App. My Strava account is linked to my Endo account (free version) so all rides that are recorded on strava gets uploaded to Endo automatically.

The default ride type is "Cycling - Sport" so all you have to do is change the activity type to "Cycling - Transport" for your commutes so that it gets added to the challenge. I do this weekly or every 2nd day via PC or phone via web login.

A 2 one-way commute will easily get you there if you do it a few times a month. It's great motivation to get out there. 

Unfortunately my 2019 commuting spell will have to wait till the 14th of Jan ....... until then I will have to sleep late, go to the beach and eat way too much while on leave and will then regret the first two weeks back on the bike.

I would like to join.

How do I link my strava to Endomondo.

I tried running both on my phone, but one would stop when I start the other.

Thanks

I would like to join.

How do I link my strava to Endomondo.

I tried running both on my phone, but one would stop when I start the other.

Thanks

Did you come right with Endomondo?

I record on Garmin which auto-suncs to Strava. From there I uses Tapariik to auto-sync with Endomondo.