Bike Hub Weight Challenge 2019

Gone back to no sugar in my coffee today, and back to a bowl of oats (with no sugar) for breakfast, and ham on cracker bread for lunch. Going to see how a few boiled eggs with salad go down for dinner, and then add a variety of proteins to go with salad for future dinners.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginger and Lemon water, something one of my colleagues have been on, and she's lost a few centimeters around the stomach area.

Here's a little write up about it:

https://www.timesnownews.com/health/article/lemon-and-ginger-tea-for-weight-loss-lose-belly-fat-with-this-amazing-detox-drink-in-1-week/307742

And here's a video on how to make it:

Going to try it out and include it in my daily weight loss regime.

Down 1kg this week. Think this weekend will be better too. The 89's are calling  :whistling:

Also down another kg this week.. The sub 90s are in sight! Might reach it by the end of next week already(Three weeks early on my first mini target for the year). It has been 12 years since I have been below 90kg! Feeling motivated to keep the cheat meals to a minimum this weekend..

I had bad week food wise, simply had to stuff face to try keep energy up , and its recovery week with hardly any training . so no weight loss, but no weight gain either...

Next week its back to normal, so hoping for another 500g off.   

Weight standing still this week. Hopefully all the work will pay off over the next couple of daysb

Nice! I'm back up to 99 this morning, but I know why. Stress is high as I'm starting to investigate going on my own at work. Also haven't been on the bike in 3 weeks thanks to sickness and extended working hours. Changing that this week. Next few months are pivotal for my business.

A cursory glance at your Strava says you haven't swung a leg over a bike since 28 December. Come on oke. It's the 10th of Feb. Time to get your **** together and prove a few people wrong.

A cursory glance at your Strava says you haven't swung a leg over a bike since 28 December. Come on oke. It's the 10th of Feb. Time to get your **** together and prove a few people wrong.

Yeeeah, but not all rides are with my Garmin, dude.

Nice! I'm back up to 99 this morning, but I know why. Stress is high as I'm starting to investigate going on my own at work. Also haven't been on the bike in 3 weeks thanks to sickness and extended working hours. Changing that this week. Next few months are pivotal for my business.

Come on Miles. You can do it.

If I can you can. Make time don't slide back into the rut. Make some life changing decisions here.

No more this and that. Just do it!

Come on Miles. You can do it.

If I can you can. Make time don't slide back into the rut. Make some life changing decisions here.

No more this and that. Just do it!

Yup. I've hit the berm and have railed the **** out of it. Already back in. Edited by Captain Fatbastard Mayhem

It's all about creating habits.. I was in pretty much in the same space of mind a year ago. Only got on the bike about once in a week or two..working long hours, many days from 8 till 9 or 10 at night..and the days I did get back at 6 I was too tired or lazy to go for a ride. I had to learn that it's just my brain that's tired, not my body. Anyways, I sat one day and realized if I get up one hour earlier everyday to go for a cycle before work, I score 365 hours a year, or 15 extra days a years. So I started getting up at 5 instead of 6 to go for at least a one hour ride everyday. It's difficult in the beginning, but it only takes 21 days to create a permanent habit, from there on in it gets easier. Now I ride 5-6 times a week. My mind also feels brighter all day long if I went for a ride in the morning. And if I need to work late, I already got my ride in for the day. It really does feel like you're winning the day if you go for that morning ride before 90% of the world wakes up!