UCI XCO World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

Did Jenny pitch for the event? Don't recall her being mentioned during the XCC on Friday already

I didnt hear her name mentioned except in the build up where everybody said they hadn't even seen her but she had collected her number... weird.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt hear her name mentioned except in the build up where everybody said they hadn't even seen her but she had collected her number... weird.

I read a comment on PB that she did pitch, but had a cold, so didn't compete.

But ....that's what I read on PB, and you know people can post k@k on there  :P  

And it was so good to see how the dropper post has been adopted by many riders.Still a few dinosaurs holding out and riding like stiff legged roadies protecting the crown jewels, but its still progress...

What happened with Anika L? looks like she lost her nerve for the hand bags at 10 paces mudfest .. handling a bike in those tricky conditions, I don't think she likes that.

What happened with Anika L? looks like she lost her nerve for the hand bags at 10 paces mudfest .. handling a bike in those tricky conditions, I don't think she likes that.

They said she withdrew due to a cold 

Nope that’s not correct. Annie Last withdrew due to a cold as did Jenny Rissveds. Annika said on her insta feed that she just wasn’t feeling good on the bike. No power and no mojo. No mention of a cold. Maybe it is the case that she has a cold but it’s not the message from the rider or her team

Matthew van die Poel

Just add mud

Understood that his goals was to ride a top 6 so he can qualify for Dutch Olympic team. 

Not sure what his plans are in terms of the rest of the XC cup now that he has the qualification in the pocket?

Understood that his goals was to ride a top 6 so he can qualify for Dutch Olympic team. 

Not sure what his plans are in terms of the rest of the XC cup now that he has the qualification in the pocket?

I've read he wants to do the full monty UCI XCO season.

If I have it correct his focus will be on XCO this year, so we should see him compete at all the races. Real contender for the overall. As much as I like Nino, mens racing has gotten rather boring, so having someone like MVP who can consistently give him a run for his money should make for interesting viewing!

If I have it correct his focus will be on XCO this year, so we should see him compete at all the races. Real contender for the overall. As much as I like Nino, mens racing has gotten rather boring, so having someone like MVP who can consistently give him a run for his money should make for interesting viewing!

Think MVDP is overall leader having won short track and second place in main race?

Nino is certainly not going to have it his own way this season - not only Mat but a few others as well. Although his dominance made him a legend, its not exciting for the racing fans.

Archived