[Event] The Durbie Dash MTB

Ernst Viljoen

I see the One Tonner seeding has finally been updated

The ghost pro-rider certainly kicked some ass, 20 minutes faster than the winner.

Seems the seeding ranges have also been adjusted, anyone with an index lower than 15 would now be in A  :wacko:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the One Tonner seeding has finally been updated

The ghost pro-rider certainly kicked some ass, 20 minutes faster than the winner.

Seems the seeding ranges have also been adjusted, anyone with an index lower than 15 would now be in A  :wacko:

But its harder to get that lower seeding. 

We managed A seeding from One Tonner

I'm sitting on 14 something

Getting old, fat and slow.

Anybody knows where to source high-quality EPO, please PM me.

I think 14 something is pretty hardcore in the brave new seeding world with new updated winner times, new betas and readjusted seeding bands - you can hold off on the EPO for another year or 2  :P

The Cobra is trickier than any other feature I've encountered on any of the Cape MTB races - trailseekers, Robertson, STBB, Elgin etc --- I've not seen anything as tricky as that.

Other views?

I think 14 something is pretty hardcore in the brave new seeding world with new updated winner times, new betas and readjusted seeding bands - you can hold off on the EPO for another year or 2  :P

Thanx, Coach 

giving the MTB race a go this time around...

nice an early start just hope registration the morning is smooth sailing.

The Cobra is trickier than any other feature I've encountered on any of the Cape MTB races - trailseekers, Robertson, STBB, Elgin etc --- I've not seen anything as tricky as that.

Other views?

i've done trickier descents, but perhaps not in an MTB race.  they've cleaned up that tricky corner that follows the rock slab,  it's still tricky though.

That slab has claimed many a collarbone!!

i've done trickier descents, but perhaps not in an MTB race.  they've cleaned up that tricky corner that follows the rock slab,  it's still tricky though.

I'm sitting on 14 something

Getting old, fat and slow.

Anybody knows where to source high-quality EPO, please PM me.

which is still an A  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Other views?

Cobra is a bit impressive first time out, but nothing too extreme, on the 60k elgin valley I've had scarier moments than I ever had on the cobra  :w00t:

But its harder to get that lower seeding. 

We managed A seeding from One Tonner

You had A seeding at one Tonner!!!

meh, for me it's a batch start at 6am for the toughest ride Durbie Dash to offer. The 60km MTB.

Thinking of doing this ride on Saturday or is it Sunday . What’s the route like? Edited by DieselnDust