Post Ride Coffee

madbradd

How did this sentence even pass spell check.

I think admin should just "****" this sentence like they do with bad language!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craft beer - do you ride a SS and have a beard?

So what if I have a beard? Lumberjacks have beards, as does Thor, and now Captain America.

I was so offended by your assumption of me I nearly dropped my kale salad onto my artisinal, organic rug.

Craft beer - do you ride a SS and have a beard?

So what if I have a beard? Lumberjacks have beards, as does Thor, and now Captain America.

I was so offended by your assumption of me I nearly dropped my kale salad onto my artisinal, organic rug.

From the sounds of it you had spare money to lift it a bit, now if you moved to Strand you could afford the Raptor sticker too and be the kieffest oke between the mall and Greenways [emoji1320][emoji1320][emoji1320]

Thank gods it’s not white though.... close shave there [emoji12]

Nee nee,don't confuse my vanilla white bakkie with the Grease Monkey's pimped up one.

I did a quick ride while my zoo had a middagslapie, and had just enough time to warm up the coffee machine and make a lekker coffee before we went to a braai, and damn, I think people who drink instant coffee are missing out on so much in life.

I think decent coffee is like sex. As jy dit eers geproe het, wil jy nie net daaraan snuif vir die res van jou lewe nie.

Fortunately at my home there is a designated space for bikes, people don't judge me for my helmet hair and there is even shower facilities as well. The chef is something for the eye as well.

Alcohol and dirtbikes. What could possibly go wrong?

well...depending on what and where you put it :D ....

post-64325-0-26418500-1555255891_thumb.jpg

Right all you coffee fanatics.......a little information if you please. My little restaurant in Hoekwil will be opening in the next few months. I have just bought a rather nice drip filter machine with the intention of having bottemless coffee for two wheeled travellers, engine or not. I will buy the beans and gring in-house, thing is, what do you guys like?

Clearly I can vary this daily.

I do have a rather nice Astoria but am unsure if I will go this route. I am after simplicity!

And yes, cyclists very welcome, smelly and dirty means you have been enjoying what our area can offer!

Right all you coffee fanatics.......a little information if you please. My little restaurant in Hoekwil will be opening in the next few months. I have just bought a rather nice drip filter machine with the intention of having bottemless coffee for two wheeled travellers, engine or not. I will buy the beans and gring in-house, thing is, what do you guys like?

I do have a rather nice Astoria but am unsure if I will go this route. I am after simplicity!

And yes, cyclists very welcome, smelly and dirty means you have been enjoying what our area can offer!

Hopefully you're up and running for late June when I (plus the masses) roll on into that area for an excursion or two.

A nice strong flat white is all I'll ever need. Personally, the stronger the better.

Alcohol and dirtbikes. What could possibly go wrong?

You would think logic would prevail but sadly it does not...

You will have to go that route for the beard toting hippie singlespeeders.... who want cuppuchino after during and before their ride.... please at least serve Cappuchino... and espresso....

your first point of call is making sure that where you get your coffee from, that they can supply you on a regular basis and reliably.....keep fresh stock with regular deliveries of new if you can.

Then test the options available to you .... whatever works for you and a few test subjects, you then use their beans for a trial period. This way you can determine of their quality is consistent, and you can stress test their deliveries.

I think you are going to have to use your Astoria and make sure you sharpen up your barista skills - I have a great Wega machine you can use, just sitting in the garage less than a km from you

Filter coffee is cool but you are going to need more than that if you want to take business away from your opposition - fortunately the low levels of service across the road definitely give you an opportunity 

I could always stress test that Wega at my home for you  :whistling:

I think you are going to have to use your Astoria and make sure you sharpen up your barista skills - I have a great Wega machine you can use, just sitting in the garage less than a km from you

Filter coffee is cool but you are going to need more than that if you want to take business away from your opposition - fortunately the low levels of service across the road definitely give you an opportunity 

I could always stress test that Wega at my home for you  :whistling:

but no benefit to me Hairy- meanwhile I boycott the local coffee shop so this could work out for me - I bought the machine off a friend who upgraded her shop - I have a small house and brought in the big machine without "consultation"  It did look a bit silly I will admit so I make do with my nespresso

Archived